Advertising

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Status

Default Re: Adtunes Reunion... Anyone?

AWWNESS.. I thought Leoney Baloney meant pitchers of Beer, (as usual) but this is much better!!! Rhonda, Connor looks so big... and so Irish

I guess I dropped in jjust in time for a reunion?
    Leoney, Melissa, Rhonda, Ledzepgirl, Stephanie, Fitz, Michelle and JCA how are you all?

I've been away, travelling all over. It's been fun. I'm still working for the old company in US, but I spend a great deal of time in my home country. Now I'm back but I'll be going away in a few months. It's such a great thrill to see the old gang here

Status

MORE BABIES!!!!!!!

RAVI!!!!@#$%^& You got some splainin' to do, mister. Are you back or just passin' through?

Status

Quote Originally Posted by a_iver View Post
    Hey Garret. I'm still here, but I usually only check once every month or so. I'm all graduated now. Still working at Target photo lab. Should be starting a new design group w/ some friends starting next week. Not much else is new though
    Which Target do you work at? In Hudson? That's cool that you are going to start up a design team. What kind of design are you guys gonna be doing? Print? Web?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Garland View Post
    C'mon Garret.. spill it! Inquiring minds want to know!

I'm still working at that health insurance company that shall remain nameless. We did go through some heavy lay-offs but I survived, for now.

Connor will be 4 in October. I really can't believe it.

I play on a coed softball team with my husband on the weekends. I still take lots of pictures and... that's pretty much it for me. Just working a ton of hours.
    I can't say sorry You better hope this healthcare thing changes or you might be out of a job (I'm still conservative and leaning more libertarian these days ). Nice call on the tie dyed shirt for Connor! It crazy how old he is now, I remember back when you were "preggers"! I take lots of photos too.

Quote Originally Posted by drizzt_fan14 View Post
    Well, I took a semester off college last year to work at Disney World which was well worth it. I worked at Yosemite National Park this summer and met some really incredible people. I am now 19 years of age and a junior in college. Woot Also, I still have no idea what I will be doing with my life when I graduate.
    I love Yosemite, that must have been awesome. So what are you graduating in?

Quote Originally Posted by cultclassic View Post
    AWWNESS.. I thought Leoney Baloney meant pitchers of Beer, (as usual) but this is much better!!! Rhonda, Connor looks so big... and so Irish

I guess I dropped in jjust in time for a reunion?
    Leoney, Melissa, Rhonda, Ledzepgirl, Stephanie, Fitz, Michelle and JCA how are you all?

I've been away, travelling all over. It's been fun. I'm still working for the old company in US, but I spend a great deal of time in my home country. Now I'm back but I'll be going away in a few months. It's such a great thrill to see the old gang here
    How does that work, is it a job thing that has going back and forth or a personal thing?

It's awesome to see some my fellow adtunes geezers! Thread is a success so far!

Status

Quote Originally Posted by sickboy View Post
    i lost my job due to cut backs and so now i'm in the process of opening up my own business
    What kind of business?

Status

comics and anime