Advertising

Page 1 of 25 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Status

Default Adtunes Reunion... Anyone?

Sponsored Links

What happened to all the regulars and how are everyone's lives going?

I'll start.

I currently live in St. Paul in a townhouse with some roommates. I finished school last year, got a BS in Web Design and Interactive media. While going to school I was an intern at the American Academy of Neurology (http://www.aan.com) where I did web stuff for an hour every morning and played flash games the rest of the day. Then I started a real job, freelancing at a web and video shop called ThisClicks Interactive (http://www.thisclicks.com) in the spring of last year. They hired me full-time in late summer and I've been there since. Turns out its one of the best places to work in Minnesota according to Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal (we cheated on the survey buts it's still ok). So I make websites and play with photoshop all day.

Also, for a few years I've been involved with a wonderful girl and we've become very, very close. I love her very much. Some of you may actually know her.

So those are the most important bits about my life. Any other oldschoolers care to share their recent life story with us?

Status

Talk Re: Adtunes Reunion... Anyone?

Thanks for the update. Glad things are going well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodlessr View Post
    Also, for a few years I've been involved with a wonderful girl and we've become very, very close. I love her very much. Some of you may actually know her.
    Who would that be (that some of us may know)?
    jca adtunes.com ·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-> adtunes twitter.com

Status

Default Re: Adtunes Reunion... Anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by jca View Post
    Thanks for the update. Glad things are going well.

Who would that be (that some of us may know)?
    Can't say.

So I'm assuming almost everyone died. Damn.

Status

i lost my job due to cut backs and so now i'm in the process of opening up my own business

Status

Bloodlessr, well I'm not exactly an oldschooler on this thing but I got a couple years goin for me I'm 19 and currently a full-time student at a community college in Illinois. I work part-time at a party store where I actually learn alot about the career I am wanting to pursue, an event planner. I'm getting closer to earning my associates degree and will hopefully be transferring to a university next fall. (hopefully Northern Illinois University--GO HUSKIES!)

as for relationships and my lovelife goes...I am happy to be single in my early years of college and just meeting new people care to contact me, I have a myspace and facebook. just hit me up on here about it and I'll get back to you!
    "You can't cloud my vision 'cause you're see-through!"
    http://www.myspace.com/alexandra_kc

Status

Hey Garret. I'm still here, but I usually only check once every month or so. I'm all graduated now. Still working at Target photo lab. Should be starting a new design group w/ some friends starting next week. Not much else is new though