Fly Away Home

TheGreatBeliever

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Does anyone know or want to help me find out the Fly Away Home trailer music from 1:02 to the end?

Thanks so much in advance!

Gaby

Hi there,

I discovered the trailer music is also in the Rudy trailer which is not online, but if anyone can help it would be much appreciated!!!

Thanks so much but I already saw that thread and have been through every song from the Rudy score but to no avail :(

I have been searching for this song for years now. The closest clue I've gotten was that the song is actually a bagpipe version of "King of Pride Rock" from the Lion King soundtrack.

That's so funny because I knew the music sounded like the Lion King score but I also went through that whole score and couldn't place it. This is so frustrating!

Hey guys,

Does anyone know or want to help me find out the Fly Away Home trailer music from 1:02 to the end?

Thanks so much in advance!

Gaby

The song is called "The Journey Begins" composed by Mark Mancina and Hans Zimmer. The song was featured on a compilation album of world music by Hans Zimmer.

@Phrozen_Sky WILL YOU MARRY ME?

Wouldn't that be creep if I said yes? Haha! But isn't this amazing? After all these years I finally found it! And you know what I did? I held up my Windows phone to the speakers and used Shazam and it told me what song it was!!!

Nope--I'm way more creepy for asking! I am soooo in love with you right now, though!! Haha this IS amazing. That's crazy that Shazam worked with this!!! You've given me hope!!

Nope--I'm way more creepy for asking! I am soooo in love with you right now, though!! Haha this IS amazing. That's crazy that Shazam worked with this!!! You've given me hope!!

HAHA RIGHT? I thought it was a neat concept, but it ACTUALLY proved useful!!!!

Back