Mercy

Yea I looked it up on itunes, but in the past I have got several songs leaked months before the release of the album.

Mercy Commercial

Hey, does anyone know what Kings of Leon song is playing in the commercial for the new show "Mercy" on NBC?

Am I wrong or is there more than one promo airing right now, and with a different song playing. I listened to the needtobreathe song and it's not the one I heard. Does anyone know if I'm right and there is another promo airing? Because THAT's the song I want to know.:confused:

The episode is called Pulling the Goalie, the song plays during the first minute or two. It's a happy upbeat
song with a guy singing "whoa-oh whoa-oh whoa-oh whoa-oh".

Does anyone know the song that played at the end of tonight's episode? It had lyrics something like "the dark days are over".

From the same episode, does anyone know the song that played before she put the concrete block through the guys windshield? It was another upbeat song and it went "the DRUMS, the DRUMS, the DRUMS" for a while. Hope someone recognized this song :(

Lots of awesome music on Mercy last night!:p

From the same episode, does anyone know the song that played before she put the concrete block through the guys windshield? It was another upbeat song and it went "the DRUMS, the DRUMS, the DRUMS" for a while. Hope someone recognized this song :(

Lots of awesome music on Mercy last night!:p

The Ting Tings - Great DJ :)

Nevermind, I found the episode online and listened to the lyrics, the song is called Lions by The Features.

Mercy Commercial Song- Elisabeth Moss

Hey- Does anyone know the song in the background of the commercial for the Mercy episode featuring Elisabeth Moss set to air next week (11-4-09). It's got piano and a female singer in it. It's mellow. Thanks for the info if you know it!

Re: Mercy Commercial Song- Elisabeth Moss

Hey- Does anyone know the song in the background of the commercial for the Mercy episode featuring Elisabeth Moss set to air next week (11-4-09). It's got piano and a female singer in it. It's mellow. Thanks for the info if you know it!

I want to know this song so bad... The only lyrics I can make out are "again" something like forget again or forgive again.

Re: Mercy Commercial Song- Elisabeth Moss

What song is playing in tonight's episode when the couple is fighting at the tailgate event? It's when the guy is finding out that she cheated on him.

I don' t know if this is the song you are speaking of but it is one of the songs that is in the latest episode.
The National - Start A War
I am still trying to find the song played in the episode preview shown on tv where they talk about kate moss being in the episode as a cancer patient.

hey i found out the name of the song from the nbc mercy clip!!!!
it is begin again by lauren distasi

link on youtube:

Back