NCIS Los Angeles

Spinfusor

Reaction score
I just saw (during David Letterman) a promo for the September 22 premiere of NCIS and NCIS: Los Angeles. No vocals; hopefully someone knows the music.

Re: NCIS and NCIS: Los Angeles (NCIS Tuesday)

Thank you!

Re: NCIS and NCIS: Los Angeles (NCIS Tuesday)

you're welcome

NCIS/NCIS:LA BeeGees Staying Alive Remix

Does anyone know who did that rock remix of the BeeGees' Staying Alive that is being used on the NCIS/NCIS:LA promos that are currently running? I gotta have it.

Re: NCIS/NCIS:LA BeeGees Staying Alive Remix

Does anyone know who did that rock remix of the BeeGees' Staying Alive that is being used on the NCIS/NCIS:LA promos that are currently running? I gotta have it.

As far as I can tell, this was made by CBS for the commercial. I could be wrong though.

anyone have any idea what version of Stayin' Alive CBS is using in their newest NCIS commercial. It consists of the NCIS:LA cast following some girl from the regular show around and then her realizing that she is being followed by a ton of people.

Song for 2/9/10 NCIS: LA

Just finished watching NCIS: LA and like the song behind the preview for next week's show. It's slow - male vocal - alternative - lyric "you wanna feel how I feel". That's all I could catch. I've heard it before but can't remember enough of it to track it down. Any help appreciated. :)

Re: Song for 2/9/10 NCIS: LA

Just finished watching NCIS: LA and like the song behind the preview for next week's show. It's slow - male vocal - alternative - lyric "you wanna feel how I feel". That's all I could catch. I've heard it before but can't remember enough of it to track it down. Any help appreciated. :)

The song is called "Running up that hill" by Placebo

I just saw (during David Letterman) a promo for the September 22 premiere of NCIS and NCIS: Los Angeles. No vocals; hopefully someone knows the music.

Sorry--someone gave you bad information. Try the artist Placebo, song entitled "Running Up That Hill." It took some serious searching, but that's *definitely* it.

haha you helped me out too! i knew i had heard that before and loved it then i jsut heard it tonight on the preview for NCIS and figured google would find it somewhere.

Thank you! hahaha

Kate Bush was the original artist that did "Running Up That Hill". Great cut.

Thanks for the cover info.

. . . fb

NCIS:LA Teaser Trailer Song?

Today (May 4th) there was a commercial during NCIS for NCIS:LA about the nights episode. There was a song in the background and the only lyrics that I heard went something like "life a journey's end". I can't seem to find the trailer or the song.

Thanks for the help.

Re: NCIS:LA Teaser Trailer Song?

I just found it using the lyrics. "Blue Heron" by Sun Kil Moon. You can find it on youtube.

5USA NCIS:LA advert (current 2016)

Trying to find this song , any ideas? its sort of rock :p

Thanks

Back