AMC The Prisoner

I would also like to know a song from this tv movie the song starts at 1:01 and plays untill 2:21 can someone please help

i found out the the first two clip are
0:00 - 0:21 The Tree by Working for a Nuclear Free City
0:22 - 1:00 The Double by We Fell To Earth

Gang,

Check out the newly released 9 minute preview for the remake of The Prisoner on AMC.

http://www.amctv.com/videos/the-prisoner/?bcpid=19921019001&bclid=27232151001&bctid=30345659001

Some music comes in at the 7:45 mark and runs throughout. I have been trying to find out if that is an original theme for the new show or if it is from some jazz rock fusion composer I haven't heard of.

Any help is appreciated!

John

I just saw the same 9 minute preview and I'm dying to know the song that begins at the 7:45 mark. Please someone find it!

It's Rob Dougan's "Clubbed to Death", familiar sounding because it was on the Matrix soundtrack.

I've been searching for the song found in the Promo and Trailer for awhile.

Apparently it is;

The El Dorado Megamix by DJ Shadow

It's found on the video game soundtrack Uncharted: Drake's Fortune

Hope this helps someone, as it drove me crazy.

What is the name of the song that begins at 6:12? If anyone knows, please...

DUKE, you rock. Thanks, man!

I've been searching for the song found in the Promo and Trailer for awhile.

Apparently it is;

The El Dorado Megamix by DJ Shadow

It's found on the video game soundtrack Uncharted: Drake's Fortune

Hope this helps someone, as it drove me crazy.

AMC The Prisoner Promo/Sneakpeak

Hi, im looking for the song that begins playing at 00:00 to 00:10, the first 10 seconds.
http://www.amctv.com/videos/the-prisoner/?bcpid=1716442271&bclid=1716500438&bctid=9343885001

The song is in the sneak peaks, not the making of. Its in the sneak peak arrival

there was also a quick 15-30 seconds promo from amc a long time ago playing this song i think, and all i remember was this song was playing, and Ian, the old guy was laughing. IF anyone knows the song please help. I also have the soundtrack, but i cant seem to find this song, or the promo that had it, and my only guess is that its this song in the first 10 seconds.

Back