Advertising

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Tron Legacy

Status

Default Re: Tron Legacy

Sponsored Links

How can I get a copy of Am I not Human? by Two Steps from Hell?
    I so badly want that music cue from the vFx test footage....
    Anyone can help?

Status

Hey! I'm confused now. Which track is in the lastest trailer? Is it Daft Punk or TSFH?

Status

The best you can do to get Two Steps From Hell is to wait until snippets of it get published to YouTube and then rip it. It's unfortunate. I even emailed the two guys and asked how I could buy their works, and they said that it's only for licensing. They're not interested in getting into a for sale game where their works can be pirated and whatnot, so they ONLY license their music for marketing purposes. I wish they would reconsider.

It's the same story with another set of guys who do Trailers, Groove Addicts. Between the two of them, their music has been in some of the best trailers of the past 3 years or so.

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Big Satan View Post
    The best you can do to get Two Steps From Hell is to wait until snippets of it get published to YouTube and then rip it. It's unfortunate. I even emailed the two guys and asked how I could buy their works, and they said that it's only for licensing. They're not interested in getting into a for sale game where their works can be pirated and whatnot, so they ONLY license their music for marketing purposes. I wish they would reconsider.

It's the same story with another set of guys who do Trailers, Groove Addicts. Between the two of them, their music has been in some of the best trailers of the past 3 years or so.
    Part of this is true and part of it is not. As of right now, no, none of their music is for sale. However, they have recently said they are making two albums for public release. Nemesis II which is the next Nemesis album which will be released both public and private license and Genesis, which is a public album of their most popular and famous work. The song that was used in the Tron Legacy test footage is part of a new album, "The Power of Darkness", that will not be released to the public, but that doesn't mean the song will not be on the Genesis album.

Status

Quote Originally Posted by yoco View Post
    Hey! I'm confused now. Which track is in the lastest trailer? Is it Daft Punk or TSFH?
    Original VFX trailer seems to be TSFH.

The new trailer as seen here [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9szn1QQfas[/ame] is a custom score by Daft Punk.

Status

Yea, from that trailer! Damn, that music sounds awsome! I need to get ahold of that piece!