HBO promo

Jovanblack

Reaction score
going out on a limb here, I can only vaguely remember the phrase "BE THERE" being sung by a male singer in what might of been an HBO or Showtime promo commercial perhaps a month back!
Any help would be much appreciated in finding this song. Just heard it again at a restaurant and must find it.

can’t make out the rest of the lyrics but when he gets to what sounds like "BE THERE!' he gets slightly higher, more emphasis.

Re: Maybe a HBO promo?

not it
but thank you for trying.. but i think the fella singing the song im looking for is farely recent.

No but interesting enough.
I tried doing a search/guess at the lyrics I THINK I heard…
And it went something like

“I’ll BE THERE,…. all night long”

That’s only a guess at what I think I heard but all that keeps coming up is I’ll be there by MJ
And All Night Long by Lionel Richey LOL such common lyrics. I think i want the song more now simply because its eluding me... much thank for help anyway guys

might of been an HBO or Showtime promo commercial perhaps a month back!
Searches suggest this was used in an HBO commercial going back to April 2008. Does that sound right? Do you remember anything more about the ad?

Searches suggest this was used in an HBO commercial going back to April 2008. Does that sound right? Do you remember anything more about the ad?

that seems a lot further back then i remember but i guess so. i mean there were no scenes in this commercial for shows like true blood or nothing. yea... was probably old.

Back