Comic Con

bbrocks

Pro Member
Reaction score
I can't believe I'm even mentioning it, but this year Comic Con has The Mighty Boosh, who are my fave!!!! I wish I could be there right now.... Oh, well.....

I assume you watch The Might Boosh on Comedy Central Adult Swim? Or do you own the series on DVD?

Yup, own the DVDs...region 2 'cause back then I had no clue they would be released on region 1!!! But a boxset comes out in October, which I plan to get.
I first watched the show on BBC America. I am glad Adult Swim is airing it, but they started out of sequence and they cut/edited a lot. But still, it's good it's on US TV, I guess!!!

Has there been any news at Comic Con about the cast of Futurama?

Ugh, that's disappointing. I can't imagine Futurama without the original cast... but on the other hand, I must admit that I think Doug survived after Billy West left. Some people didn't like the changes in the newer episodes, but I liked the way that they moved the story and the characters forward... except that Doug never did kiss Patty. :( (Jim Jenkins has stated that he knows this was the #1 FAQ about the show.)

Come on Fox, reach a deal!

Well I hope they don't move forward with replacement voices on Futurama. Billy West (and the others) would be hard to replace. All those voice actors have done episodes of that show that required singing -- will soundalikes be able to do that?

I agree. I really want the original cast back. I just meant that a replacement cast would be bad but might not ruin the show.

Did you like the recent Futurama DVD movies when compared to the original Futrama series?

Did you like the recent Futurama DVD movies when compared to the original Futrama series?

I really liked them, especially "Bender's Big Score" and "Into the Wild Green Yonder."

When BBS first came out, I made up the slogan "Futurama: Bender's Big Score. If you liked the show, you'll love the movie. If you didn't like the show, then you're a terrorist."

Looks like all of the Futurama cast will be back. That was a close one. :)

Back