Drop Dead Diva

hellokitty

Reaction score
I am looking for the name of the song at the end of the second episode of Drop Dead Diva, when all of main character's colleagues are toasting her success. It was a woman singing, that is all I can remember. Thanks!

aha.....I have that song in my itunes library, no wonder I love it!!!!! Thank you very much!!!! Peace.

Drop Dead Diva Episode 1

Pilot episode - I love the song Deb is listening to in the car as she puts on her makeup, just before her accident - Does anyone know the name of that song? It was something like, hey nana he na na, hey nana he na na - it was so cool.

PLEASE HELP :confused:

Drop Dead Diva Episode 4 Question

Does anyone know the song from Episode 4 playing when Jane is driving to visit her mom's house (around minute 37) with lyrics like "I got all I want. Got two shoes on my feet. What else do I need?" Thanks!

Re: Drop Dead Diva Episode 4 Question

Does anyone know the song from Episode 4 playing when Jane is driving to visit her mom's house (around minute 37) with lyrics like "I got all I want. Got two shoes on my feet. What else do I need?" Thanks!

The song is "What Else Do I Need" by Tina Parol

If you go to this site, Lifetime provides the name of the music for each episode and the album they come from:
http://www.mylifetime.com/on-tv/shows/drop-dead-diva/music?id=1842766

Re: Drop Dead Diva Episode 4 Question

Oh, Sarah, I'm sorry! I did not even know you had replied before I replied with the same info.

Drop Dead Diva pilot episode!

Does anyone know the song played during the pilot episode when jane throws the cat out her office window?!

does anyone know the song when Fred is holding up that boom box to get Stacy's attention ...what is the music playing out of the boom box?

what's the very first song in the pilot of DDD?
the lyric is:
It's my day it's my time
you'll get yours i'll get mine
oh
let's go
good for you good for me

thanks!

heyy does anyone know the song?? :)

lyrics:

"i'm telling you something tell me baby if maybe we could"

and it's in the episode where the man wants his kidney back from this ex-wife and learns to let her go. and jane represents the waitress from the sun bar.

I did go onto mylifetime.com but it didn't seem to be loading correctly, can anyone tell me the name of the song at the end of ep 6?

thanks

Back