NFL on FOX

jdogg03

Reaction score
Michael Vick is shown scrambling all over the field, and in the background there is a hip hop song playing. I can't really describe it, except to say it was cool. Was anyone watching?

Any help would be appreciated.

Do you mean the one where it's all animated and it looks like the world's coolest game but it's really for gridiron .com or something?
If so.. maybe there's another version of that ad or something, but the one I see all the time has no music at all..

anyone know the name of the techno like song that just played during the intro to the pre season NFL game on fox?

nope..it was actually a promo that talked about the four teams that made it to the confrence championship games and asked which one would win it all next year...or if it would be a diffrent team. then it said we can find out throughout the season on fox..it was a cool techno song playing in the BG

Does anyone know what the song is sometimes played when FOX has the NFL on? I'm looking for the one that sounds like it might be in latin, and sung by a chorus.

Does anyone know the name of the song that was playing at the end of the NFL Fox post game coverage tonight. It played as they were doing all of the end credits. It was playing as they were going off and had a very catchy beat, with lyrics like: "Oh my, what a wonderful taste?? or day?? I know that's not much, but that's all I heard. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much.

That's it! It was Mellowdrone and the name of the song was Oh My. I found it on iTunes. Thank you very much. I really appreciate it.

Played at about 24 seconds in on this clip. Anybody know where to find it...

when they are about to go to a commercial break.

Song Used on NFL on Fox

I'm almost positive that the song is either Prince, Prince & the Revolution, or someone associated with Prince, because this game was played in Minneapolis (Prince's Hometown) and they like to use relevant songs to co-ordinate with the geography. Sorry for the bad quality, but someone please HELP!!

https://soundcloud.com/billy-max/fox-on-nfl-song

Orchestral NFL on Fox tune?

This is actually for a instrumental piece that sounds majestic in a way that FOX sometimes plays at the end of football games. The best example off the top of my head when it was being played was at the end of the 2012 game between the Rams and 49ers that ended in a tie: http://youtu.be/86S0yE2F1h4?t=1m42s (sorry for the commentary overlying it). I was wondering if anyone else has heard this music before, as well as the identity of it, if possible.

Back