Hung

Supercalifragilistic

Reaction score
hey all ... can anyone help me figure out as to which song is played at the beginning of the new show "hung" .. episode 1 .

starts of something like ...

Need a new love ,
Yea i'm ready ,
for my time ,yea i'm wheelin'
yeah cus i'm the one whos gonna show .....

hung episode 6

Anyone know the instrumental music used during in the HBO show, "Hung," (episode 6)
it starts when Ray Drecker(Thomas Jane) talks to his team during a timeout.

thanks!

Don't know the exact name of the song but it sounded familiar to me too.

Then I got to thinking as to where I heard something like it before and I remembered the end of The Kingdom.

On The Kingdom soundtrack Danny Elfman is given credit for the song. Some say he was probably inspired by the group Explosions In The Sky. Check them out on youtube, there are a couple of vids of them.

It's a start.

Aug 23 episode of Hung

Song that runs during the closing credits?

THE BLACK KEYS - I'll Be Your Man

(the black keys, album: the big come up, released in 2002, track no. 3)

ENJOY!

:eek:k:

sincerly, Anita Bonghit

Last edited by a moderator:
****UPDATE: found it! "You Gotta Suffer A Lot To Be Happy" from the album "Sex, Lies & Preschool" by Sunny & Share Love You

How about episode 7 end of the episode:

Cinderella had to work through blisters.
Cinderella endured two evil stepsisters.

Rapunzel killed 10,000 hours
Up atop that locked-up tower

It's not fair
That's a lot of solitaire
A lot of braiding her hair
It get's lonely up there.

Little Red Riding Hood was followed
Little Red Riding Hood's grandma was swallowed

Sleeping Beauty got sick
From her step-mom's wicked trick
Its not fair

Does anyone know the name of the song at the end of episode 8 of Hung? Its when Tanya gets in Ray's tent and says "goodnight" to him. It's a very calming classical piece. Thanks

Does anyone know the name of the song at the end of episode 8 of Hung? Its when Tanya gets in Ray's tent and says "goodnight" to him. It's a very calming classical piece. Thanks

hey im finding tis soundtrack too! find it very nice and calming...

is there anyone who knows the name of the music,playing 8.th episode' end please please please..

Thank god for this forum's existence!

The people at HBO are a great help of course, which is why I'm here.

There's a short melody played in the 3rd episode of season 1, where he says "Eff it, I'll fix it myself"

God, I've been dying to know the song so I can get the tab sheet and learn it!

For the love of god, someone please help me out.

Thank you kindly.

[EDIT] End of episode 4, the scene with Molly where she is hesitant and he strips and the guitar song comes on. I believe it's also played during the basketball game scene. Gotta' have that too, if you don't mind.

Song at End of Episode 12?

Last night's episode, Mind Games, Bang, Bang, Bang...
What was that super cool song at the end of the episode?
I can't find it anywhere?!!?
Thanks in advance!
Great site!

does anyone know the song in the closing credits for the latest episode, season 2, "sing it again, ray."

its sounds awesome, i've tried shazam with no success :mad:

i gotta have it! :p

does anyone know the song in the closing credits for the latest episode, season 2, "sing it again, ray."

its sounds awesome, i've tried shazam with no success :mad:

i gotta have it! :p

map of africa - bone

bad ass little tune.

Hello I am new at this so bear with me I would like to find the name of the song on episode # 24 on Hung. The name of the episode was Third Base. Any help would be appreciated Susie

Episode Off My Love or I'm the Allergen which aired today. It was when Lenore was walking down the hallway...the only lyrics I could get were "swing my hips fast" which google had no result for :[

Episode Off My Love or I'm the Allergen which aired today. It was when Lenore was walking down the hallway...the only lyrics I could get were "swing my hips fast" which google had no result for :[

"Something Bigger, Something Better" Amanda Blank

Back