The Pacific

Stardust OST - "The Star Shines"

im pretty sure the first song is from Thin Red Line but duno which one

The Pacific - Ch7 Australia

Who knows the song from the
The Pacific' commercial they show on Channel 7 in Australia?
I know it isn't the honor one it has like acoustic guitar in it I think.. Sounds like it's sung by a young man.. :S

Hate to throw this out there without a YouTube link or something, but there's a new commercial advertising the upcoming DVD / Blu-Ray discs for The Pacific.

For those of you watching the World Series on Fox, it's been aired a couple of times so far -- includes the part where the line "You want to live? Get off the beach!" is used.

I recognize the music, know I've known the title before, but I can't for the life of me remember what it was. Anyone know what I'm talking about?

Hate to throw this out there without a YouTube link or something, but there's a new commercial advertising the upcoming DVD / Blu-Ray discs for The Pacific.

For those of you watching the World Series on Fox, it's been aired a couple of times so far -- includes the part where the line "You want to live? Get off the beach!" is used.

I recognize the music, know I've known the title before, but I can't for the life of me remember what it was. Anyone know what I'm talking about?

Here's a short, dirty recording of that little clip over at Mediafire. I know that song. Just can't place it.

Back