SPDR ETF State Street Investments "Buried Treasure" dogs French song

rbrhrbr

Reaction score
B&W commercial featuring an adorable Jack Russell Terrier and his friends. A woman sings in French in the background, accompanied by an acoustic guitar. I think the refrain is "Si Bon..." I'd love to know who the singer is and what she's singing; also who directed and produced the ad.

Re: SPDR ETF State Street Investments

I want to find that music (and video too)!

I'm a native french speaker but I have a heard time hearing what is sung, I think I hear

"dans mes yeux"
"ton coeur qui raisonne" ?
"c'est pas, c'est pas, c'est pas l'univers"

but google search returns lyrics for no song

me as well please - i can't find anything on google...

close, but i don't think it's angela rossi - the commercial hasn't played in a while now and i'm having a hard time remembering how the song sounds anymore. will keep searching...

It airs multiple time a day on CNBC

Re: SPDR ETF State Street Investments "Dogs" french

I contacted SSga, they say it's an original song and they will release it next week on their website.

It airs frequently on Bloomberg.

I heard the agency of record for this commercial is The Gate in NYC.
Great job !!

The music was commissioned so don't think you can purchase anywhere. Shall we all contact to encourage them to sell it?

Hey new revenue for this company!

I read that the singer is Rosi Golan. She has only 1 album, but the voice is unmistakable. With the cool B&W photography, the adorable little canine star and his sweet co-star, I am just blown away by the quality and appeal of this commercial. It's by far the best ad I've ever seen on TV. Looks great on the screen, if you can catch it. But if not, play the YouTube version and get a feel for it. Just so unexpected in the setting where you're likely to see it -- Bloomberg or Fox with their high energy, hard driving business stuff. Then this -- wow. Just wow. :D

I just got a reply from someone at the Gate who informed me the tune was done in house at Big Foote, written by composer Darren Solomon, and as far as he knew, sung by Rosi Golan.
I dropped a note to Darren and if I get any further info, I'll post.

Here's some stuff on Darren
http://www.scienceforgirls.net/bio.html

His "Science for Girls" is on iTunes as well. "14 Days" has a similar feel to the "Buried Treasure" song, but sung in English by Bronwen Exter

Wow, that was fast!! Thanks for the info. I'll look him up. "Buried Treasure" is the perfect title for that video, too. I am not too familiar with dog breeds and I don't know if the star is a Jack Russell or a Smooth Fox Terrier. Does anybody know? and what's his name? Just out of curiosity, more than anything. He should have his own movie, though, like a classic "Babe" type story without too many people in it. LOL

I just got a reply from someone at the Gate who informed me the tune was done in house at Big Foote, written by composer Darren Solomon, and as far as he knew, sung by Rosi Golan.
I dropped a note to Darren and if I get any further info, I'll post...

Thanks for taking the initiative! :) Please post if you get more info. Would love to get a copy of the song!

Just got a reply from Darren. He confirms that Rosi Golan is the vocalist. Basically, all rights etc. are owned by theGate and it would be up to them, based on their agreement with SSga, as to whether it will be available further.
Sadly, I don't think we'll see it on a CD anytime soon, unless perhaps Rosi negotiates to use in on one of her records.
The Gate site has a bunch of their promos up. It's pretty cool. AFAIK, Darren wrote the tunes for all the M&M commercials as well.

This is a great commercial! I love the dogs and I love the music, apparently the song is available on http://spdrs.com at the bottom of the page under this weeks highlights! You can even get it as a ringtone!!! All the information on the song and the singer is there as well.

Back