FX has the movies

Lanshire

Reaction score
Hi Guys..

Do you guys remember that song it went like this "Fx Fx, FX has the movies, Fx FX Has the movies, FX Has the movies"?

Anyway, there used to be a vid on Youtube a long time ago, and i cant find it anymore.. But if any of yall know where i can get the song or video. Please let me know. Or at least let me know what group or person sang it.

They were Promoting Spiderman, and that one black guy that does the Allstate commercials.(i think "the unit")

And i am not talking about the one by Van Morrison Either. It sounded like a group of two black guys singing it.

Thanks
Lan

I remember the commercial and song you are talking about as I liked it too. I don't think it is commercially available as it was probably produced just for the commercial. I did find another company that made a song for another FX Movies TV spot promo very similar to the one we are thinking about. The song in this promo isn't as catchy but is better than nothing at this point.

http://www.myspace.com/nebospheremusic

Farbeyond:

Thanks for the reply. That was like almost the exact song i was looking for.. It sure would have been nice to had the video for it as well. But alas.. I guess i cant find everything... I wish they would have made a looonger version to that song.. it rocked, and i loved the beat.. all i have to do now, is find a way to get it from that page.

Thanks Man. Your auctutally the first person to ever answer that. in the 90 quad zillion forums that i have posted it in. :p

Thanks again.

If you find the vid for it, let me know.

Thank you so much! I never knew there were links to promo spots like this out there!

Hey Lanshire,

Dirty Elegance composed that song. Big Pep and Nicole Shields are the rappers and Shara Strand is singing backups... I know that Dirty Elegance has a copy of the video. you should hit him up...

much love

de

Actually, I was referring to the new "Fx Has The Movies Song"... The old FX has the movies song (with Spiderman) was also composed by Dirty Elegance with Tre Hardson (from the Pharcyde) rapping... I'm sure Dirty Elegance has a video copy of that spot as well...

much love

de

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?f...ogId=361719763
Well that was a dead link, I still can not get that song anywhere.. I mean its on a myspace page, but per the authors request i am not gonna rip it or anything, Plus i don't know how to.. I would REALLY like to get that video ( the one with Spiderman and I, Robot), I've tried looking up Dirty Elegance , However i have had no luck finding the video that was shown on tv.. DANGIT I WANT THAT VIDEO..LOL

ANyone knows where i can get it let me know.

Thanks

Back