Nivea for Men Sensitive Post Shave Balm

Reaction score
i see this one when i am watching adult swim. its one of their aftershave commercials where the guy had his face in a bowl of cereal. i got to the website and find it but its different music. i search the net and find the commercial but again the music is different. there are no words just guitar. i hope its not one of those tracks made for the commercial but i cant find it. anybody see this one? when i see it again im gonna record it with my phone and post it. its strange that i cant find anything about it.

Re: Nivea

yep. its that commercial but the song is way different. ill have to watch for it tonight and get it on here.

its not even that song. its a whole different song. im a little shocked nobody else was looking for it. i looked high and low and only found the one we found. i knew last night i should have recorded it on my phone. if i see it tonight im getting it this time by golly. this is like a twilight zone thing

its not even that song. its a whole different song. im a little shocked nobody else was looking for it. i looked high and low and only found the one we found. i knew last night i should have recorded it on my phone. if i see it tonight im getting it this time by golly. this is like a twilight zone thing

I know exactly what commercial and song you are talking about and I've been looking for it forever!! It's just a guitar, no lyrics but it's really catchy and I hope it wasn't just made for the commercial...hopefully someone can find it cause i've had no luck

I know the EXACT commercial your talking about. I just saw it on T.V. as well. Guy has his face in the bowl of milk/cereal or whatever. Not a particularly good commercial, but a very catchy song. Has a nice strummy guitar riff and a simple bass-line with no singing.

Unfortunately, I have no idea what the song is called, and found my way here because of it. Hope someone out there knows.

Yes that's the one. I know I've heard the tune before but can't place it. Is it from the 70s?

Yes! Good job finding it, now that we have the song someone has to know the name of it!

Yes that's the one. I know I've heard the tune before but can't place it. Is it from the 70s?

i thought i heard it before too.

Yes! Good job finding it, now that we have the song someone has to know the name of it!

i tried using the iphone and it said unable to tag music. im thinking its one of those songs made for the commercial deals. :unsure:

Listening again, the drums that start halfway certainly aren't 70s -- more late 90s, early 00s. Still can't pace it.

Back