Tosh.0

KannD86

All-Star Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know what song was playing during the Afro Ninja segment of the first episode? It sounded like some weird version of Viva la Vida. Wish I could give a link, but the video on the website has a different song playing while they're doing backflips for some reason.

Tosh.0 Baseball scene

During the Web Redemption where Daniel had the little girl who threw the foul ball back at the Phillies game, he was at the plate about to hit his homerun, calling his shot and all that. There was some symphonic music playing, and it sounded really familiar. I would assume that it came from a baseball movie, but it doesn't sound like the song from say The Natural or Field Of Dreams. And it seems too well produced to be something Tosh.0 just threw together. I've seen the episode a couple times now, and every time I know it's right on the tip of my brain. I'll put a link to the video, the music is near the end, while he's up at bat. Not the music that starts playing after the little girl catches the ball and doesn't throw it back. Thanks in advance, and here's the link...

http://www.comedycentral.com/videos/index.jhtml?videoId=267747&title=web-redemption-phillies-fan

When the 'Fat Guy In Leotard' came shaking his way on the screen, a dance club song started up. I can't hear all the lyrics, but I made out "all the time" and something like "still dancing". Can anyone help me figure out what this song is. My google-fu and Yahoo-te has failed me.

Tosh.0 song used in Web Redemption - Cheerleader Fail Girls?

Heres the lyrics I can hear:
'& let me see your hands up if you wanna get it popping there'll be no stopping if you want to get it popping & Shawty got my head spinning like a windmill, she don't wanna take a break she don't wanna chill. She she wanna see if I dance, if I got skillz.'

Re: Tosh.0 song used in Web Redemption - Cheerleader Fail Girls?

http://www.mikesimpson.com/

Mike Simpson composed and produced all of the music for the 3rd season of Comedy Central’s hit show Tosh.0.

Re: Tosh.0 song used in Web Redemption - Cheerleader Fail Girls?

::blink: Thankies, now they just need upload the clip soon.

Back