Royal Pains

KannD86

All-Star Member
Reaction score
A new show premiered on USA network yesterday called Royal Pains. It used a lot of different songs. I recognized Shut Up and Let Me Go by the Ting Tings and another I already forget. Anybody know what the other songs are?

Re: Royal Pains on USA

I feel that this is a good, quality show. An escape from the reality of this economy,
and it really helps when a good song comes on every ten minutes or so, especially during the season premere. Off hand, I do not know the songs from the show, but when I do I will post them here if you would like.
The first thing I thought about when viewing the show was: great music, I want to download those songs, quite a rarity in the "reality show" era.
Bottom line is I would give the show an 8 out of ten, and it's a good compliment for both Burn Notice and In Plain Sight on Thursday Night.

One musical artist from the show is: Enur and her song is called Calabria, she is of Danish dissent ( not sure if Sp. Chk understood my context, Sorry) In most accounts, it appears she has died from a Car accident. I havent seen a replay of the show to find out the other song, but if you do, simply remember the words, and you may be able to Google them and get a hit!;)

Yeah, it does seem like a good show. I like all the USA shows. I think I remembered another song from it, although I'm not positive it was Royal Pains I heard it in. Rooney - Shakin'.

Oh yeah! I recognized Calabria too, from the dance scene.

I know the episode also had "Sheep Go to Heaven" by Cake.

I want to know what the song was when the brothers pull up to the party at Boris' house. Male singer.

Found this:

Going home/getting fiancée into bed—"Whiter/Straighter" by adaline
Moving out of/leaving hospital—"Sheep Go to Heaven" by Cake
Moping at home (song happens twice)—"Shut Up and Let Me Go" by The Ting-Tings
Driving to Hamptons—"I'm Shakin'" by Rooney
Driving past big houses in Hamptons, arriving at Hampt-inn—"Papillion" by The Airborne Toxic Event
Driving up to Boris's house—"Ain't No Love in the Club" by Wylde Bunch
First entering party at Boris's—"Don't Rush (remix)" by Suzie Benson
At Boris's Party—"Calabria" by Enur featuring Natasja
Boris on balcony—????? (possible lyrics: "the fish in the ocean went and got caught" "like a target, hit you in the spot")
Walking on the beach w/ Jill—"Wishing Well" by The Airborne Toxic Event
Moving into guest house/end before credits—"Be Home Soon" by The Blue Van

from this link: http://forums.usanetwork.com/index.php?showtopic=434989

Thanks! You're awesome!

It was a good find. Happy to help!

Royal Pains - "Strategic Planning"

There's a song in this episode of Royal Pains that I can't for the life of me remember. The specific scene I'm referring to is right after Evan is in the hot tub with the three girls. As Evan is talking to one of the girls about the business, there's a song playing in the background that the other two girls are dancing to. I know I've heard the song played numerous times before but I just can't remember what it is. Can anybody help me with this?

Royal Pains - Episode 8

Does anyone know what song is played at the end of Episode 8 "The Honeymoon's Over"? Please and thanks.

i went to the usa website and i could only find the song list up to episode 7. there was a song in episode 8 when hank and jill are together the pre-reading where hank realizes that his patient is seeing in hughes of yellow. could you tell me what that is? it's been killing me. i like it a lot and think it's extremely catchy.

Any ideas where to get this bands cd or perhaps download the song ('starlight' by arthur)?

Last edited:
Royal Pains, S04E07 Fools Russian

Hank is necking with the sexy translator. In the background is a new age song. Female singer with a breathy voice. She sounds really familiar but I just can't place her. In between the dialogue I caught some lyrics that didn't google. "I am waiting" Moments "Play your cards right".

Any help?

Hairy

Re: Royal Pains, S04E07 Fools Russian

Never mind. Figured it out. It was a group I have heard before, Polica. The song is called "Lay your cards out". So much for the infallibility of my ability to pick out lyrics, lol.

Hairy

Back