Home Depot paint

twoblue

Reaction score
I am looking for the music on the current Home Depot ad. Help !!!

Recent Home Depot Paint Ad

Okay...we'll try this again. SOMEBODY must know the background music for Home Depot's recent paint ad! It goes, music "hey!" music "hey!" It's up-beat and fun. The ad shows different brands of paint being opened, shaken, and worked with: Behr, Glidden etc. Can SOMEBODY point me in the direction to find this music?!

Re: Recent Home Depot Paint Ad

This is the Home Depot ad that features voice-over by actor Ed Harris?

YouTube comment:
The music track was developed and produced for The Home Depot by a music house for this commercial.

How do you get a copy of the music?!

It would seem they would want it released, now it is developing a fan base (because I want a copy too!) and it is tied directly to Home Depot. Someone is overpaying their clueless marketing people again....

I want to be a part of their fan base because I like the song. It's great because I'm thinking of buying paint.

Add me to the list of fans for the music track on the Home Depot paint commercial. I had it on a tv program I recorded and have listened to it over and over again. Very impressive, very catchy. I'd be interested if anyone comes across a version without the Ed Harris voice over.

I am another fan of this song. I have emailed Home Depot, it is possible that they don't know they have a huge hit on their hands. Over 5000 hits on the youtube link. I would buy this, would make a fantastic ringtone.

Did another forum search and someone responded with this post.

The song was written by session musician Eric Blaszczak.
I don't know the name of the song. It's probably just "Home Depot theme" Not sure if it is the same song, but sures sounds like it.

Hope this helps.

I have been looking for this as well. LaLa music has a close version, the song is remastered remix by Chubb Rock - Treat 'Em Right - but not what we here on the commercial. It would be an awesome ring tone!

The most annoying ad music in years, in my opinion.
If it was just the music, it's not bad.
But the random... UH.....UH....WHOOO....UH......UH....WHOOO

Moronic, if you asked me.....WHOOO...

I'm pretty sure it's either the music from, or a cheap ripoff of, the Blues Traveler song "I Want to Take You Higher"

it even has the "hey" "hey" "hey" 's

Hi everybody,

Just wanted to add some clarity to these posts.

Eric Blaszczak has done the original Home Depot theme and can be found here as a ringtone download.
www.ericblaszczak.com (click on home depot tab)

He did not compose the "paint" commercial with Ed Harris voice over.

this should clear up any speculation.

The ringtone on Eric's site was recorded again in 2011 and is the theme most people know.

Hope this clears up the gaps.
The ringtone is available from two sources.Tunecore(just listed, may not be live yet) and through myxer.
Those links are provided at ericblaszczak.com

There is no full song,
The theme was recorded specifically for commercials.

Back