2009 MTV Movie Awards

kimber219

Reaction score
I know there was a TON of songs on last night's show, but if anyone could list what they heard and when, that would be great. I heard so many cool songs that I don't even know what to ask for! Thanks in advance!

Ones I heard and remember were:

Feel Good Drag - Anberlin
The Night - Disturbed
I don't care - Fall Out Boy
Misery Business - Paramore

I'll post more when I finish watching

Best Fight :
Green Day - Known You Enemy
The Ting Tings - Shut Up and Let Me Go

Best Kiss:
Akon - Right Now (Na Na)
Estelle - American Boy
Unknown - I Love You Man Kiss
Keane - Somewhere Only We Know

Breakthrough Performance Female :
Lady GaGa - Poker Face
Beyonce - Diva

Best Male Performance :
Tokyo Hotel - Ready Set Go

Best Female Performance :
Pink - So What

I need to re-watch to complete .

Does anyone know the name of the song that is played while Andy is holding the "Stop fast forwarding" card? And the song the last song that is played during Ben Stiller's clips? Thank You

Sorry about all the posts guys, but I'm new to the site and I don't know how to edit a previous post. Some other songs from the Movie awards are:

Rise Against- "Audience of One"

T.I. feat. Rihanna- "Live Your Life"

The Offspring- "Hammerhead"

Kings of Leon- "Use Somebody"

Wats the song which plays after Robert Pattinson And Kristen Bell nearly kiss...
And then she says Thank You So Much!
...after their best kiss award...

Does anyone know the name of the songs that were played each time a name was mentioned and each time someone was called up to the stage. Those songs are really great and I would really like to know the names of them, does anyone know them or are they all already posted this is really important.

does any one know what song is playing in the back ground when he hollars at mic master mike to drop a beat??

http://www.mtv.com/videos/misc/3954...r-andy-samberg-came-to-party.jhtml#id=1611658

thats the website u can hear it at and fast forward to 2:21 and thats when it starts

the song is "Let Me Clear My Throat (Old School Reunion Remix '96) by DJ Kool, Doug E Fresh, and Biz Markie

..at the beginning of this song, (and occasionally in it), this song samples "Hollywood Swinging" by Kool & The Gang, in case you were wondering

I know this song is also featured in the movies: 'Bring It On' and 'Not Another Teen Movie' and probably others

Omg thank u soooo much alleycat08 that song has been driving me nuts trying to figure out what it is.

no problem! does anyone know the Jay-Z song that was playing at the VERY BEGINNING of the awards show?? Jessica provided the link to it on the first page

Wats the song which plays after Robert Pattinson And Kristen Bell nearly kiss...
And then she says Thank You So Much!
...after their best kiss award...

I would really love to know that too, if anyone knows...

Just the song that plays while camera is moving afar from Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson after the best kiss award, where they played the actual kiss and she thanks. Right after that. Thanks in advance :)

I would really love to know that too, if anyone knows...

Just the song that plays while camera is moving afar from Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson after the best kiss award, where they played the actual kiss and she thanks. Right after that. Thanks in advance :)

The song Is By Akon-Right Now(Na Na Na)
the song after the almost kiss i hav no idea

Does anyone know the song that is played when Denzel Washington walks out on stage? Thanks

Does anyone know the song that was playing in the background when the Twilight stars came out to present the New Moon trailer? Would it happen to be on the Twilight soundtrack?

2009 mtv movie awards

maybe someone know what the song is played immediately after the Kings of Leon, in which they finnish play and starts break, and maybe someone know what song is playing. the music on there soon :rolleyes:

Can anyone please tell me which song is at the moment when Rob Pattinson and Cam Gigandet go on the stage to hand their award for Best fight, i just loove it!

Back