Washington State Department of Labor and Industries

rickijm7

Reaction score
Hello Group (it's nice to be back)...

I realize a great majority of everyone here is not from the Pacific Northwest but if you would please click on the link and help me to find out what the name of the song is for the Washington State Department of Labor and Indsutries commercial is that would be greatly apprecited. Here's the link for your viewing and listening pleasure.

http://www.lni.wa.gov/main/worksafe/

Thank you in advance for your help.
Cheers from Seattle!
Rick

I can't help you on the song but I saw this ad today and the thing that struck me is that it was not filmed in north america so the footage is recycled from something else ....

that's interesting on the filming location. I just emailed the web master of the Department of Labor aind Industry. Althought I did not say anything about the filming just the song request - more to come - Cheers!

here is the responce I got from the Washington State Department of Labor and Industries webmasters....

Rick: Here is the information on the song that is used in our “Work Safe. Home Safe” ads.

Steve Pierce

L&I public affairs manager

Title: A Time To Dream

Composer/Arranger: Joe Henson and Darren Rose

Disc: KPM0568

Track: 1

When I asked Steve if the song was available anywhere, he did not know....he did however say the ad was based on a concept ad from Australia. He also mentioned the agency they used payed a fee for the song.....so, if anyone can find it from here - that'd be awesome.
Cheers!

The song is a remix of Windowlicker by Aphex Twin. Check out the music video on youtube, but be warned, its somewhat disturbing.

Back