So You Think You Can Dance Season 5

Jenny

Pro Member
Reaction score
Anyone know the song from the very first audition?

Anyone know the song from the very first audition?
Not sure about the song, but you are asking about the audition of dancer Gabi Rojas. Have to wait for a YouTube video of her audition.

Someone on youtube said it was "Moonray" by Zap Mama.

Reactions: jca
Re: So You Think You Can Dance Season 5 Gabi Rojas

Moonray
by Zap Mama

Download from Amazon

Can anyone identify the song about 35 minutes in during a dance montage. Female voice--Pussycat Dolls-esque. Some lyrics: "I'm ready. It's going down. This is what it feels like. You should just let go tonight. Do what you want just don't stop dancing."

Can anyone identify the song about 35 minutes in during a dance montage.
Can't find the song based on those lyrics. The dancers montage clip is right after the Maksim Kapitannikov audition for reference.

So you think you can dance season 5

Anyone know the song the two brothers Elias Hollway dance to?? It was a techno rock Awesome song Please help :) Thank you!

I am looking for a song on the second part of episode 1 where they are in Denver. It is at the beginning where everyone is screaming. A male is singing. its a rock song.

Song Remake???

Does anyone know the name of the song that was a remake of something else? I can't seem to remember what song it was (and now who sang it, because I remember I was going to look it up later that night and then just completely forgot, haha, otherwise I would remember what song it was, then) and was hoping someone could help me out, here! XD Thanks in advance!!! (And oh, I think it was later on in the show, not toward the beginning, but more toward the end, thanks!)

So you think you can dance season 5

I'm looking for the song during the montage of the Denver aud's when all the girls were passing threw Veags before the the two male dancers help please thank you

Re: Song Remake???

Does anyone know the name of the song that was a remake of something else? I can't seem to remember what song it was (and now who sang it, because I remember I was going to look it up later that night and then just completely forgot, haha, otherwise I would remember what song it was, then) and was hoping someone could help me out, here! XD Thanks in advance!!! (And oh, I think it was later on in the show, not toward the beginning, but more toward the end, thanks!)

Okay, so I know what song it was now, but I can't figure out who it's by! It's a remake of The Beatles' song "Blackbird" - anyone know who it is? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! :D

Re: So you think you can dance season 5

I'm looking for the song during the montage of the Denver aud's when all the girls were passing threw Veags before the the two male dancers help please thank you

"Jungle Drum" by Emiliana Torrini?

I was wondering if anyone knew the song that Anna Dunn auditioned to? (2nd episode in Memphis)

Does anyone know the song Kelsey (I didn't get her last name, black/blue/grey hair with a red flower in her hair) danced to in hour two of tonight's SYTYCD? There was a woman singing and a pretty piano arrangement. It sounded like a tango, I think.

Thanks in advance!

Does anyone know the song that Debra Lawson from Dallas, TX danced to. Goes something like "And bring me out... I have lost myself again"

Song from LA auditions during montage with the following lyrics:

standing up straight I' 10 feet tall;
I like this look I love you all;
100 feet off the ground it seems;
that a beautiful day is gracing me;
don't let your feet touch ground and don't look down;
Ha, oh, oh,

Female vocalist, rolling piano, upbeat & happy tune.

i was wondering what is the song right after Danny the kid that was 17 who could not go throught because he was too young, but anyway i was wondering what that song was afterward when the Day 1 L.A. Audtions ended..what was that song..it sounded like dance i could not make out any lyrics if someone could please help me..I would really love it

Back