Prison Break Season 4

Glockorola

Reaction score
In the Series Finale of "Prison Break," there is a final scene 4 years in the future where the major characters and Michael Jr. are meeting at Michael's grave site. A very haunting song is playing, I think it says "Lay It Down Easy," or something to that effect. Anyone know the name and artist of this tune?

Thanks, in advance, for any kind help you might be able to provide on this!

Last edited:
its an amazing song.... i did a little research and its Lay It Down Slow by Spiritualized. hope that helped.

Hi, Vikesh!

OK, Thank you very much for your kind help on this!

BTW, I went over to iTunes to download this tune and interestingly enough it is apparently not available on iTunes. However, it is available as an MP3 on Amazon for 99 cents. I prefer 256 AAC to the PC's world of MP3 codecs, but the MP3 version is better than nuthin', that's for sure!

Thanks again, Vikesh, for your help! It is really a wonderful song, and given its 5 minute lenth, it's a bargain at 99 cents (hee,hee....)

Anyone knows if there'll be a soundtrack for this season?

prison break season 4

hi i'm new here can anyones knows what was the song in the episode The Old Ball and Chain that heard in the wedding party of micheal and sarah? when sarah and sucre dance with it befofe the police arrest her? ;)

That's good new, thank you! I really like a few songs in it.

That's good new, thank you! I really like a few songs in it.
the cd will call it Prison Break Season 3 & 4: Original Soundtrack
and is the traking list:
1 Main Title Season 3
2 Michael Scofield
3 Dirt Nap
4 Aim For The Heart
5 Fin Del Camino
6 Orientación
7 Just Business
8 Pasión
9 Chicken Foot
10 The 6 P's
11 Breaking And Entering
12 Selfless
13 Scylla
14 Bang And Burn
15 Safe And Sound
16 The Art Of The Deal
17 Happily Ever After
18 Revenge
19 Free
20 Spark Of Love
21 End Of The Tunnel

is by any change do you know the song that heard on the season 4 and 23 episode "THE OLD BALL AND CHAIN'' on the wedding party of michael and sarah? that sarah and sucre dance with it? please if you see this episode and do you know the song please tell me thanks

prison break song list from each episode

does anyone have or knows songs that heard on prison break on each episode from all season? please if you do know post it. Thnks:wub:

Back