Rescue Me Season 1

zim6489

Reaction score
Does anybody know Fx Network's show Rescue Me theme. Its NOT "Under Pressure" by Queen. The only lyrics I pick up is like "COME ON COME ON." Its the theme song for the show NOT the song on the commercials. Its kind of garage rock sounding and its really cool. Does anybody know this song?

Does anyone know the name of the song that was played at the end of episode 2 of Rescue me?

"Don't Panic" by Coldplay. Great song. Great show. ;) But wtf is up with EVERYONE seeing dead people in tv shows now? :lol:

Thanks for the help, but "don't panic" was at the end of episode one where D.Leary is on the beach followed by dead people. I mean the song from the second episode where Leary is doing his thing with that random woman he met at the nightclub. And I'd rather have everyone on TV seeing dead people than watching real people swap wives, or marry for cash or kissing "The Donalds" ass.

Got the answer......"Stronger Than Dirt" by Tom McRae...thanks for the help anyway...love this board.

Bahhhhhhh!!! I've missed an episode already? Oh well. Thanks for posting your find in case others are looking for it. ;)

Anyone know the name of the song and the artist for the song at the opening credits of Rescue Me on FX?

Found it. Sorry.

Every week, right before they start the episode for "Rescue Me" on FX, they show scenes from previous episodes. While doing that, they play this song with a great beat. It doesn't have any words and it sounds like the the same song that is played in "Get Carter" when Mickey Rourke is boxing Sly Stallone at a party at the end of the movie.

Anyone know this song?

Thanks.

I found out the name of the song in Get Carter when Stallone crashed the party and starts fighting with Mickey Rourke. The song is "From Rusholme with Love" by Mint Royale and it's not on the Get Carter soundtrack (which is why it was hard to find).

I'm pretty sure this is the same song that is used in the TV show "Rescue Me". Again it is played right before the episode starts; when they are recapping and showing scenes from previous weeks.

One more thing; this is the same song that is played in Vanilla Sky when Tom Cruise is running through an empty Times Square.

In episode 8 "Inches" there was a song that started playing right as the building blew up when the guys were going to go in and try to find Billy. Here are the lyrics I can remember - "Another day slips away. And I get this feeling like nothing has changed. But these years keep coming like waves....... I just watch them rolling by. There beneath the hands of time. And I can't hold the hands of time. They will move like they will move...... That's about all I can remember and my Tivo erased the episode. I have searched all over the internet for an artist and title. I'm hoping somebody might know who sings this.

Rescue Me Season 1 "Leaving"

Does anyone know what the name of the song that played at the very end of Rescue Me tonight? It was sort of pop/alternative, male singer, kind of slow, and some of the lyrics were something like "its only in your dreams". Thanks for any help!!

I am trying to find out the Artist and Names of two songs on tonights Rescue Me:
#1 lyrics something like "....white horses......"
#2 lyrics....."only just a dream......"
Thanks!!!!

Maybe "Wild Horses" by the Sundays ?? You can listen to an audio sample here, track 12. :unsure:

I know that song but I don't remember it in the show. I will try to watch it again when it re-airs this weekend and write down the lyrics.

Back