Transformers Revenge of the Fallen

logsquadron

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone knows the music in the new trailer of Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen. I saw it when I went to see star trek.

Transformers 2

Trailer Music

1.) "I'm So Excited" - Pointer Sisters
2.) "New Divide" - Linkin Park
3.) "Techno Pulse" - Moss Landing
4.) "Deceptive Vibe" - Steve Jablonsky (Transformers Complete Score)
5.) "Skorpinok" - Steve Jablonsky (Transformers Score)

& Most of the cool Sound Design is done by the same People who did the sound design for the first Transformers Teaser & Trailer (Moss Landing)

hey web long time no see or talk. how ya been man? is there a website for moss landing?

chris

This name track no exist in the complete score...:mad:

"Deceptive Vibe" - Steve Jablonsky (Transformers Complete Score)

OK so I've been searching around and Itunes and Amazon haveno trace of the "2nd disc" for "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen"

Am I just clueless, or is this "2nd disc" even available to us poor consumers?? It drives me crazy, if you made the track - PUT IT ON THE SCORE!!!

OR is this "Deceptive Vibe" track on the first movies score??

PLEASE HELP!!

Transformers and transformers revenge of the fallen

Does anyone know the techno type of music play in both trailers

Hi there, I am currently addicted to the audio samples from Transformers II: Revenge of the Fallen especially the music that is played when they arrive inside the Smithsonian Museum when Mikaela is running and saying "Follow him he knows something".

The music playing is a variation of Arrival to Earth from the 1st Soundtrack. Sadly its not available on the new soundtrack.

Now back to your question, the music in the trailor could be the music of Linkin Park entitled "New Divide" a new song collaborated with Linkin Park and the genius Steve Jablonsky.

Anyone knows the song that appears in the firts trailer?This song sounds until the end of the trailer. In this Trailer only speak Sam, his father and Michaella say: SAM¡¡.

It isn't, but thanks for your participation. I think the techno type of music is from Moss Landing or anotherscore.

Back