2010 Toyota Prius "Harmony" "Let Your Love Flow" cover

aforlano

Reaction score
Anyone know the artist/album for the cover of "Let Your Love Flow" in the new Toyota Prius ad?

Thanks,

Fred

Re: 2010 Toyota Prius Harmony "Let Your Love Flow" cover

Awesome! Thanks for the info so quickly!

Now I need to find it on an album.

P.S. While searching, I found her doing an acapella version of 'Thriller' by Michael Jackson - really cool!

Thanks again for the info!

Petra Haden "Let Your Love Flow"

Anybody find where you can get this song?

According to an article in USA Today, Petra did 3 commercials. The tracks will be available next month.

While I'm glad to know they are on the way, this is testing my patience!!! Must. Have. NOW!

From USA Today:
Singer Petra Haden was commissioned for three Prius ads in all, and the tracks will be available next month. "It's such a challenge to get something that will break through on TV these days," says Toyota's Kim McCullough, marketing communications manager. "The ads may need to reveal themselves over time to viewers who may not even realize they are people."

Petra Haden is awesome! If you're looking for more check this stuff out.

1. Petra Haden Sings: The Who Sell Out
2. That Dog-Retreat From The Sun
3. The Rentals- Return of the Rentals

All are excellent.

Petra Haden does it. Name of album is also "Let Your Love Flow."

it is scheduled to go online today after server issues yesterday delayed its release... via @ToyotaNewsroom

Re: 2010 Toyota Prius "Let Your Love Flow" cover

Anyone know the artist/album for the cover of "Let Your Love Flow" in the new Toyota Prius ad?

Thanks,

Fred
Petra Haden is the name of the artist and the album is let your love flow :)

-- Pardon me for being lost. I am looking hard for this track online. Petra's Web site does not have it, her MySpace does not have it (but there are a couple kick-ass tunes there), but no full-length "Let Your Love Flow" cover anywhere. I don't find it on Toyota's MySpace page, either. And one post here mentions an album but I can't find it. Oh, did I mention it's not on Rhapsody.com? :eek:
-Bobby

Back