Ethan Allen

Uallach

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone can identify the song/artist(s) featured in the latest Ethan Allen TV commercial, airing April/May 2009 (at least, in the Greater Boston area). To no avail, I've scoured YouTube for a sample; likewise, the company's own website has yielded nary a clue.

The music, in the ad, is strictly an electric guitarist shredding away, in a manner suggesting whale calls (although, since I obviously am not familiar with the source, I have no idea if the original track is entirely instrumental). There is no voice-over copy; just a montage of Ethan Allen domesticity, as depicted by a satisfied assortment of EA customers lounging amidst their EA décor.

In the event of a solution to this puzzle, my gratitude knows no bounds.

My mistake, for seeming to imply that there was an actual guitarist on-camera. No, I merely meant that the musical track was guitar-driven. YouTube doesn't appear to have the commercial I'm looking for, and (owing to the solely instrumental nature of the accompaniment) Google hasn't served me very well, either.

I'm only hoping that someone else, out there, has caught said commercial - it's had some airplay during the third/fourth hours of the Today Show - and just happens to recognise the tune (since there are no lyrics to fall back on).

I think you and I are looking for the same song? In the Memphis market the Ethan Allen ad states that the prices are good through the 15th of June. The music is a lead guitar riff with long high notes and a very progressive beat. The high note guitar lick repeats a couple of times before climbing higher. I too have searched all the web sites that could be of help and have had no luck. The suggested J. Bacchi search didnt return any credible leads. Please post if you find this song. I may call the E. A. corporate headquarters soon!!!:D

I am the writer and recording artist of this song.

You can email me at jimbacchi at gmail.com

Back