Royal Pains

Re: Royal Pains USA Network

There is a short 15 sec clip of Calabria, but it plays right before the song I'm trying to identify. The song that I'm looking for is just a repeated riff that plays over the last 35 seconds of the clip.

I've been trying to figure this one out for FOREVER!

Here is a link to a clip from an episode of "Cold Feet" where that song plays in the background. It goes for a lot longer.
http://video.aol.com/video-detail/cold-feet-cold-feet-episode-23/1435167846/?icid=VIDLRVENT08

If anyone knows a good lyrics search engine, some are (I think)...
believe me when I tell you none of this is true
making up excuses, showing that I care...[indecipherable]...millionaire
putting all the pieces in a velvet glove

Re: Royal Pains Hampton Commercial - USA Network

nevermind, i got it :)
pitbull - the anthem.

That song plays in the beginning, I'm talking about at the end of the trailer video, it goes (Na NA Na NA) when you see the brother and the other brother on the beach and it has the announcer guy talking

Re: What are you listening to right now?

Does anyone know the song in the Royal Pains Commercial (The 2 minute one)
On youtube.

I know one of the song is Calacria but I'm looking for the song that plays in the last 35 seconds of the video

The song to which you're referring (in the last 35 seconds of the clip) is apparently called "Down Down Down", and it's credited in most places as being by "Rob Lord" from an album called "Vocal Cutz 2". However, I can't find it in a search engine anywhere, and the dude who goes by Rob Lord on Amazon.com doesn't sound like he's the singer.

Royal Pains "Crazy Love" Preview

Does anyone know the song that was played in the Royal Pains "Crazy Love" Preview. I've been looking for the song for almost a month and i still cant find.if anyone knows it can u please let me know.i would really appreciate it.

I have no clue about the Crazy Love one, but the other one might be 'Scattered Diamonds' by the Hungry Kids of Hungary, I believe?

I saw a promo for Royal Pains but forgot to write down the lyrics to the song so I could look it up.

Has anyone seen it/know the song? I can't find the video online anywhere.

Back