Doritos Late Night

playboykittn

Reaction score
http://www.doritoslatenight.com/

Has anybody seen this commercial? It's a girl eating these doritos in the back of the car and by the time she's done, she has her hair down and is wearing a sexy glittey black top.

The singer reminded me of franz ferdinand

The lyrics to the song in the Doritos Late Night Tacos at Midnight commercial with the girl riding around in the taxi seem to be:

Get it get it
Let it all out
You gotta let it all out

A few people over at yahoo answers and the only video of the song on youtube seem to think that the song may be Let It All Out by Lovedrug

A few people over at yahoo answers and the only video of the song on youtube seem to think that the song may be Let It All Out by Lovedrug
It's not "Let It All Out" by Lovedrug.

(The song doesn't sound anything like the one in the Doritos commercial.)

They posted the answer on that Doritos forum site.

Ok, Doritos fans. This is what I've found out about the song featured in the new Late Night commercial. The song is an original piece composed by Human (www.humanworldwide.com) for the ad spot. As a result, there is no song or specific artist information I have to pass on. Sorry I don't have more info, but thanks for enjoying the commercial and writing to us!

Has anyone found out the name and artist of this song? The most I could find is that it comes from Human Worldwide but they won't return any of my emails.

Doritos Late Night Cheeseburger

This is a new ad (NOT the one from last year) for the new cheeseburger flavor of Doritos Latenight brand. A girls driving around in a car like the other ad but the song is totally different, the only lyrics I can make out is the "tonight".

YouTube- Doritos - Bring On The Night - Cheeseburger

Thanks if anyone can help

Re: Doritos Late Night Cheeseburger

"Tonight I'm going to your" That's all I got so far. The announcer cut's in and ruins it. Typical.

Re: Doritos Late Night Cheeseburger

Thanks for the help minot_medic

Doritos emailed me back, the track is Kyle Andrews - Bombs Away off the album Robot Learn Love, you can download it for free of his site if anyone wants it (FLAC even available if you really want!)

The song is Kyle Andrews - Bombs Away.

The lyrics are "tonight
im going straight for the throat
you don't even know
tonight
im going straight straight for the throat
you don't even know
what's coming, what's coming next".

And some other verses too.

Don't know the name of the song but it's the two door cinema club. Recognized it from xm radio.

wow finally! The songs name is bombs away by kyle andrews. :blink:

Back