Medium Season 5

guikrazy

Reaction score
Medium Things To Do In Phoenix When You're Dead 2-9-09

I would be really grateful if someone can tell me what was the last song that played in the episode (when they were in the diner.) My cable signal was acting all funny so I think I only heard the words "Evil Woman" and it sounded like an old sound from the 70's or 80's. ????

TIA for Any and All help! :)

Re: Medium - episode: Things To Do In Phoenix When You're Dead 2-9-09

I would be really grateful if someone can tell me what was the last song that played in the episode (when they were in the diner.) My cable signal was acting all funny so I think I only heard the words "Evil Woman" and it sounded like an old sound from the 70's or 80's. ????

TIA for Any and All help! :)

yup that would be E.L.O.'s "evil woman". hope that helps.

Medium "Person of Interest"

Does anyone know that great tune played at the beginning of, and throughout, the episode? Many thanks!

Re: Medium "Person of Interest"

"Viva La Vida" by Coldplay. hope this helps.

Medium 2-23-09

Anyone know the song played at the end. It sounded like Aimee Mann, but I couldn't tell.

Re: Medium "Person of Interest"

Hey, I also need help with a song.

There's an 80s song in the background, before the father burns his son's hand on the stove. It has the words "come on" in it as well.

Can someone please tell me what song that is.

Thanks!

Just wondering if anyone knows the song played during the beginning of the episode of Medium, "The Devil Inside" and this part is on YouTube if anyone didnt catch it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D53GK419nf4

Thinking probably Lisa Gerrard or Enya, but would sure love some confirmation or more info..thanks!

Re: Medium "Devil Inside" music

I know that, but I dont think its original music for the show. Thanks anyways.

I know that, but I dont think its original music for the show. Thanks anyways.

It is indeed an original piece. I contacted Sean and this is the response.

Hello, there,

Thanks for your interest in the music to that episode. That is an original piece which I wrote for the episode. It presently is not available for purchase, as I do not hold the copyright on the material that I've written for the series. I am trying to put together a Medium soundtrack album in the future, in which that piece would certainly be included. I'm sorry this is not the answer you hoped for--but I thank you for being a fan of the series. Cheers, Sean Callery

You're welcome. I asked him to announce the release of the soundtrack cd for medium on adtunes if and when it happens.

Medium - "Bring Me the Head of Oswaldo Castillo"

song playing at the beginning and end of the episode:

"Soulmate" by Natasha Bedingfield (Amazon) (iTunes)

Back