HBO Boxing 24/7

mortega

Reaction score
I am looking for the music that plays during the credits of the HBO series 24/7 that looks at the training for the Oscar de la Hoya/Floyd Mayweather fight coming up on May 5.

Can anyone help?

According to the credits, A&J Music Productions created the song but they do not have it posted on their website, nor do they even mention their work for the series.

I am looking for the music that plays during the credits of the HBO series 24/7 that looks at the training for the Oscar de la Hoya/Floyd Mayweather fight coming up on May 5.

It also plays during the promos. It was produced by A&J Music Productions, who told me to get in contact with HBO Sports, but that is easier said than done.

Can anyone help?

I believe it is this song at the beginning of the show that I am talking about. However, at the end of the program, the song is much more dramatic.

The song is called Straight to the Bank and its coming off of 50 Cent's new album "Curtis" but the single can be purchased on iTunes

Before leaving for Las Vegas, Ricky Hatton walks into his Manchester gym for one last public session. The track is brit-punk like. The show's been replaying all night today.

the series is " 24/7: "

anyway just saw it again the lyrics go:

"is it my imagination, or did I find what i was looking for ...... "

At the end of episode 3 there is a fantastic track, and also at the beginning as Hatton goes to train, anybody know the name of these songs, please let me know.

One of the songs in Episode 3 was "Angel" by Massive Attack. The one with the building drum beat.

What is the song thats been playing during the ending credits of this series?

does anyone know the name of the hip hop song on HBO 24/7 mayweather vs Hatton in the first episode when he's at home playing with his children?

Does anyone know what is the last song played during the fourth and final episode of Mayweather/Hatton 24/7? It is played during the final sequence right before the credits roll. I've been looking for weeks, and am hoping someone here can shed some light.

Thanks.

Does anyone know what is the last song played during the fourth and final episode of Mayweather/Hatton 24/7? It is played during the final sequence right before the credits roll. I've been looking for weeks, and am hoping someone here can shed some light.

People have asked about other songs in the series, but I am specifically asking about the song playing during the end sequence of episode four.

Thanks.

What is the song near the start of the episode when we see Hatton and his team go to the UFC Training camp??

HBO 24/7 uses a lot of great songs/music but they don't show music credits. :(

Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Reactions: jca
there's a great song in the first episode when hatton is introduced for the time as he jogs thru manchester. the song is "the rat" by the walkmen (from the album bows + arrows).

Back