Charlotte Russe in-store

casper11

Advanced Member
Reaction score
In-store: Charlotte Russe

there is this song that is always played in the store Charolette Russe and it is a chick song that is kinda new ('07 fall/end of summer). sounds upbeat and the intro is a cool techno beat.

the chorus is like this:

you got me trippin (oh)
stumblin (oh)
pimpin (oh)
thumblin (oh)
all because i've fallen in love (in love)

thanks!

thanx man. i thought it might be fergie but i wasnt sure.

In-store: Charlotte Russe

I was shopping and there was a song and some of the lyrics says '' could you love without feeling so bad or so guilty'' it was a girl it was upbeat electronicish

Ahaha i just realized my title is wrong..oh well maybe it will attract people. ok so is there a way i could find the station or cd they are playing?

Does anybody possibly know what song I'm talking about... I heard it at Charlotte Russe this weekend [5-31-2008] but I can't remember how it went. I think it might have said something about standing on the wall or something? I don't remember BUT it was like a dance song and the girl singing it sounded kind of young. It reminded me of a song from like the 70s or something... like a Cindy Lauper song. If you know which one I'm talking about please please PLEASE let me know, the beat is stuck in my head!

Hey guys. Okay first of all, I went to the Paint the Nation tour STARRING ATMOSPHERE!!! I didnt think I would actually get to see him other than on stage but he shook hands with people and I took a picture with him!!!! I TOLD HIM HE'S HOT!!! OMFG HE'S GORGEOUS AND SO TALL IN PERSON!!!!! If anyone doesnt know, I'm talking about the guy in my Avatar Picture!!!!! He was AMAZING!!!!!!! No one will ever know how much he means to me, and how FINE I think he is! And all of this for $21!!!

Anyway I keep hearing this song in Charlotte Russe and its a girl singing "Again and again, again, again...Do it again, do it again". The lyrics are pretty high pitched and it reminds me of that girl that always sings for the ipod (nano) ads (but better). The verses sound kind of girl-group-ish but I'm pretty sure its just one girl. Can anyone help?!?!

Re: Girl Song in Charlotte Russe

Oh wait, Adtunes is changed so you can't see my AvatarPic ='( Well I just found that song! Its called "Again & Again" by The Bird and the Bee. Good song, check it out.

Femaile vocalist heard in Charlotte Russe store

Hey everyone, thanks in advance for your help.

I'm afraid I don't have much to go on, but I heard a song in Charlotte Russe about 2 weeks ago and it's been bugging me ever since that I can't find out the name/artist.

Female Vocalist
Indie sound
Heard in Charlotte Russe
Other bands that were playing were Feist and Tegan and Sara
Last line in the chorus had something to do with the sentiment of "But I know he'll still be there in the end"

Please help! Thanks!
(and sorry for the typo in the title! I've been doing press releases all day!)

Hello, today I heard a song in Charlotte Russe and unfortunately didn't catch much of it so my description is vague... It is sung by a girl, kind of an upbeat song for the lyrics being sung, and has words to the effect of (or along the lines of) this:

I'm not looking back
and goes on about how she is in a relationship with a guy, and they keep arguing about the same things, so she is moving on. She says something like they've tried everything and have been down all the roads and nothing is changing, so she's letting go, and not (turning/looking) back?

Sorry I dont have much to go off of, I didnt take notice to the song until it was almost over.

Thank you so much for any help =o)
This song struck a chord in me, and any help is much appreciated.

im looking for a song... charlotte russe store

i work at charlotte russe and theres is a song that comes on but i always miss it when i try to check to see who sings it in the back room but all i know is that
its a man singing it
it sounds like prince singing but i dont think its him
the guy sounds like he is using auto tune
its a real chilled song

Re: im looking for a song... charlotte russe store

it has a funk type feel to it

What song is this ?!?

o theres a song at charlotte russe & i wanna know the name. i always hear it when i go in. i was in there yesterday (06-14-2009). its stuck in my head & its driving me nuts. its a male singer, by himself, he sings i can love you but i dont have the time to, if i could wait forever we could be together. something like that. & he says i can get you excited or i can make you excited repeatedly. cant remember which one exactlybut the song is a pop/rock/electric typa song. its deff by a guy since hes the one singing. but the background music is kinda ambient so maybee hes ina band idk, but the singer is deff male. can i get some help ?

If someone could please help me that'd be great.
I was in Charlotte Russe yesterday and I heard this song I really liked so I wrote down a couple of the lyrics. Unfortunately, the lyrics I wrote down "it's cold outside, it's cold outside, let it pour" only help me find "baby it's cold outside" no matter where I look, which is VERY frustrating. If anyone could help that'd be great cause this is driving me crazzzy.

Charlotte Russe playlist.....

I heard a song Yesterday at Charlotte Russe and i want to know who sings it..it's upbeat and dancing and the only words i got out of it was me without you dreaming...something like that....

Back