All My Children

RaggedyAnn

Reaction score
Hello, everyone,

I'm not sure how many people here watch ALL MY CHILDREN, but I figured I would ask anyway.

On today's show, in the last 5 minutes or so, they played a song that I had only heard once before. It was a male vocalist and I'm only able to remember a few words from the lyrics. It went something like "Erased the skies I weathered." and then the next line was something "I feel better."

I hope I included enough information. I'll try to post more as I remember it.

Thank you in advance!!! :D

With the lyrics you provided, I did a Google search and I have a pretty good guess that this is the song you're looking for. Lyrics are below. Here's a link to the CD as well.

"When I Breathe" by Avion

You asked me for my heart
But you didn't have you own
I'm back to where I start
An empty page alone

And I don't want to be the first to call
To show that I still care
'Cause every time we speak
I fall apart
You know you've got me there

[Chorus]
But time will make it all feel better
Like salve upon a wound
You soon won't see
Time will erase the scars I've weathered
But as for now it only hurts
When I breathe
When I breathe

The pictures once on top
Are deeper in the drawer
Like promises we swapped
Were swept up off the floor

And I don't want to be the one you love
'Cause no one else is there
I was never good as runner-up
In races that aren't fair

[Chorus]

Tarnished as this coin I found
Now how am I going to make it through
In the economy of pain
A flowing currency of grace anew

YEA!! THank you ever so much! That's exactly it! I tried doing a search myself, but I wasn't having much luck.

Thanks again!

Okay folks here is the most recent scoop!

The song, "Gifted From Angels Above" is by the group Sugar Rush. This group is from the UK. They were in discussions with Interscope for a contract deal but that isn't going to happen. Interscope is insane.

Sugar Rush is going to produce and distribute the CD themselves.

Good luck!

the episdoe was last friday the 30th.....

kendall and zack were dancing it was a man singing it sounded like lionel richie but im not sure

I would like to find out what is the song played while Ryan is trapped in the collapsed cave while Greenlee is sitting by the rock watching. Thanks for any help. :p

All My Children:
Just a very few minutes ago (it's now 1:52 PM, EST), as Kendall and Zach were staring at each other, smudges from the explosion all over their faces; female vocalist ( song-sound simlar to "Friend is a Four Letter Word" from "Third Watch")...?
I tried searching Lyrics360 for the phrase "take me down to the river, take me down to the lake ", part of the lyrics in what seemed like the chorus, but I got only the obvious results (Talking Heads, plus a few older gospel tunes)--anyone else lacking a real life, that they heard and knew this? I'm not judging--I'm downloading new meshes for Sims 2--!

i was just about to make a post about this too. what i heard was...take me down to the river to show me whats wrong... ill look around

anyone the music from that episode if not where to go find it?

ok. i DO NOT watch soaps...but i was flipping through all 8 channels that i get this afternoon (i don't have cable) and there was a cheesy scene with all these girls walking through a door and they all go up to each other and start crying. the only reason i stayed on the channel was because of the song. anyone know what it was? i only caught one line...female singer, slower song with the line "stop wasting your (maybe my?) time..." the voice sounds so familiar. thanks.

What is the name of that piano piece that plays most of the time when a couple is getting romantic or making love? It consists of only piano notes played slowly. I heard it also played at a train station.

Does anyone know what this song is that was played on All My Children on the February 14 episode? Male vocals, kind of slow. Some lyrics are:

Look inside and find what you've been searching for come and fall into my arms and know you're home but everything is here that you've been waiting on rest assured no matter what you're not alone 'cause I know that nothing matters here but this yeah, I know I can feel it in your kiss

I found out in advance the music that will be featured on the 7/10/07 episode of "All My Children" ... wanted to share ...

Fooling April - "The Way Back Down" - CD: In The Now

Fooling April MySpace

Enjoy!
There you go.

Who played that song for ryan and annie and what is it called please let me know the lyrics go like this im here im here im here with you

This is really brief but there was a song playing in the background while people were at the burger place that had a rock vibe and went "And it feels like forever feels like feels like forever"

Can anyone tell me the name of the song that was playing almost at the end of the episode when Kendall goes to Ryan's house?

Back