The Hills Season 5

sweetilol6

Reaction score
hey , does anyoone know the song that was playing in the hills , season 5 : when spencer went to the bar and hiedi went to colorado : it was the last song playing of the episode

please , i really want to know the name .

does anyone know what was the name of the last song played in episode 2 of season 5 { spencer was at the bar and hiedi is in colorado } ?????????

Hey does anybody know the song that plays in season 5 episode 2 it goes from Heidi talking to her mom in colorado to the hollywood sign and people walking on the side walk to lauran and stephanie picking out fabrics..
its driving me nutss! I need to know it
Helpp

Re: Episode 2 "Everything Happens For A Reason"

does anyone know the song that is playing when charlie and spencer are in the car going to the bar to meet stephanie and her friends ? help if you can pleasee.
thank you.

Can Everyone make this easy on me and tell me what the songs were from the episode that also featured Britney Spears "out from under"

Please?? :eek:

ya if anyone knows the song that was playing when spencer and charlie were in the car driving to the club that would great. i really want to know the name of it!!

does anyone know the song that is playing when heidi and spencer are talking when she got back from colorado, and the other is when heidi told spencer she was done about their relationship. Is the last song in the episode. Oh the episode is number 3 in season 5.
thank you.

Does anyone know who did the cover for Britney Spears' Toxic? It's during the part where spencer and charlie are at the club with the girl and her friends

Season 5 episode 1. Looking for the song playing right after spencer and cameron get in to the fight and it continues playing when they show the boat leading into the next scene. It's not listed on the mtv website as one of the songs. Its not The Fray for sure. It has the lines of "its alright its alright we're not going to die tonight". It starts right around 16:15 of the show if you watch it online.

Does anyone know which song plays right after Heidi speaks with bartender and right before it flashes over to Heidi and Spencer's house. It's hard to find because it has no lyrics.

Hey does anyone know the name of the song in season 5 ep 3 (im done with you) thats playing right after heidi finds spencer at the bar and walks out on him the next scene is her and stephanie on the couch...it goes "it's never enough its never koay its never alright for you to treat me this way"

can someone tell me the name of the song played at the very end of episode 4 where lauren, lo and audrina are talking about going to hawaii?

does anyone know the name of the last song played right at the end of the hills season 5 episode 5? i tried watching it online but they played a totally different song. plz help!

hey the name of the song played at the very end of episode 5 season 5 where the girls are reflecting on brody and drinas nyt is called - goodbye - Kristinia Debarge.

Does any body know the song playing in the background when everyone is at the party and jade and audrina confront eachother. Its from season 5 episode 6.

Back