The Unusuals

w8lftr

Reaction score
I am wondering what the song was when the 2 detectives were chasing the cat killer through the subway? if anyone knows please tell me!:p:p

Does anyone know the song playing when the show returns from the second commercial break where Beaumont & Shraeger are in the stairwell and Beaumont is telling Shraeger about all the other officers? Kind of a cool drum/cowbell beat going on?

Thanks!

What's the last song that plays on the second episode (last scene)?

The only lyric I can decipher is "cause here I come".

Huzzah. I actually found it myself.

Dog Days Are Over by Florence and the Machine.

Does anyone know the artist who sang the song in the 3rd episode; some of the words are "the gun goes boom, boom, boom

Does anyone know the last song played on episode 3's ending? They sang about the Lord.

Anyone know the last song in the episode "crime slut" (aired April 22nd)? Lyrics are something like..... "its the stars in the sky, its the reasons why". Then the lyrics are lifted from Amazing Grace...... "I once was lost and now I am found" "was blind, but now I see you".

Listened to the lyrics some more and the first line could be "its in the stars in the sky, its in the reasons why"

The singer is female and sounds really familiar but I can't put my finger on it. Please help!!

Last edited:
toocaffeinated, I believe it is Michelle Shocked, That's So Amazing.... it took me some serious Googling to find that one, Shazam let me down.

toocaffeinated, I believe it is Michelle Shocked, That's So Amazing.... it took me some serious Googling to find that one, Shazam let me down.

I am afraid you are mistaken, the song sounds nothing like the one the episode

Anyone know the last song in the episode "crime slut" (aired April 22nd)? Lyrics are something like..... "its the stars in the sky, its the reasons why". Then the lyrics are lifted from Amazing Grace...... "I once was lost and now I am found" "was blind, but now I see you".

Listened to the lyrics some more and the first line could be "its in the stars in the sky, its in the reasons why"

The singer is female and sounds really familiar but I can't put my finger on it. Please help!!

I think it says:
there's no stars without sky, there is no reasons why and you will be cha...(I didn't get that word) I have no idea though what the song is, I am looking for it myself. Please let me know if you find out.

The last song played on episode 3 (crime slut) is "Metal Heart" by Cat Power. I'm certain that is the song.

She has an amazing voice, just haunting on everyone of her songs. Go download it now!

Thats the one Zwanlake - Thank you! And thanks to everyone else for looking. I knew her voice sounded familiar. Found 2 versions of the same song by her and its the version on the Jukebox album - just vocals and piano. Awesome!

The last song played on episode 3 (crime slut) is "Metal Heart" by Cat Power. I'm certain that is the song.

She has an amazing voice, just haunting on everyone of her songs. Go download it now!

Thank you man. I already gave up hope.

In the Wednesday night April 22nd episode, "One Man Band" does anyone know who performs the two songs with the following lyrics, "Lord, Lord, don't you leave me" and "When the gun goes bang bang bang" Any help is much appreciated. :rolleyes:

Both were answered on the previous page:
"Lord Lord Lord" by The Kahn Brothers
&
"Bang! Bang!" by The Knux

Does anyone know the song that was in the episode "Crime Slut" that was aired on Wed. 4/22/2009 - where a song was playing as the camera was panning over the city. Or if you guys can just list all the songs in that episode that you know of. Thanks.

Back