Rescue Me Season 5

weaselfree

Reaction score
Anyone know the LAST song of Episode 1, season 5 "Baptism"? Can't give you much more info. Too many good catch words to guess at a title.

Rescue Me 6-10-09 episode

Does anyone know the name of the song that was playing at the end of the episode on 6-10-09, where Tommy was drinking again and he was wrapped up in a blanket on a chair trying to go to sleep and get's up to take one last drink?

Rescue me july 7

HI I AM LOOKING FOR THE SONG THAT WAS PLAYED DURING THE RESCUE ME EPISODE LAST NIGHT , IM LOOKING FOR THE SONG THAT IS PLAYING WHEN THE MALE STRIPPER IS DANCING FOR SEAN IN HIS HOSPITAL ROOM , SOME OF THE WORDS I HEARD ARE , "here i go walking down the street I'M THE MAN WHO CAN'T BE BEAT" I HOPE THAT HELPS THANX

Hey, I've always had great luck on this site, but I think I may have the biggest challenge yet. I'm looking for the song at the end of Episode 19 "David." It's not Dropkick Murphys - Walk Away as the show states, but it's the muffled one you can hear outside while Tommy is on the sidewalk. Here's a link to the episode, the song starts around 40:30 (you can fastforward after watching a commercial): http://video.aol.com/video-detail/rescue-me-rescue-me-david/3954541956 Thanks for any help.

Re: Rescue Me 6-10-09 episode

Ozziee, the song is Capture Blues by The Enablers which is Denis Leary's band. Good luck finding it though, I don't know anyone who has.

Im lookin for the artist that covered frank sinatra's new york new york in the end song of episode 13, pls help :)

Do any of you know what song is playing during the preview for the season finale?

Thanks!

Does anybody know what the song was and the end episode 21 (2nd to last) when Tommy was outside the bar alone, it sounded like the Dropick Murphys?

Does anyone know the name of the song playing at the end ( Starting at about 38:00 min. to 40:50 ) of episode 11 'Mickey' season 5?
Thanks.

Re: Rescue Me 6-10-09 episode

Does anyone know the name of the song that was playing at the end of the episode on 6-10-09, where Tommy was drinking again and he was wrapped up in a blanket on a chair trying to go to sleep and get's up to take one last drink?

OZZIEE...

This song is by FINK.The song is called MAKE IT GOOD.

Listening to it right now.

Its not Leary's band...

Looking for the song that plays at the end of Episode 4 "Jimmy". Where Tommy is watching the footage after his encounter with the psychic. Maybe the Clash??? <_<

Hi. What;s the name of the song at the end of episode 11?

Found it: Enablers - Captured Blues

Anyone know where to get the version of Amazing Grace on the bagpipes in S05E01?

Hey, I've always had great luck on this site, but I think I may have the biggest challenge yet. I'm looking for the song at the end of Episode 19 "David." It's not Dropkick Murphys - Walk Away as the show states, but it's the muffled one you can hear outside while Tommy is on the sidewalk. Here's a link to the episode, the song starts around 40:30 (you can fastforward after watching a commercial): http://video.aol.com/video-detail/rescue-me-rescue-me-david/3954541956 Thanks for any help.

Yeah xj220, I wonder about that one too. I have replayed that song over and over nearly at full blast and all I can extract so far are the words: "Get out of my clothes, Get out of my car, Marry Me." I'll keep trying. That song is one awesome Irish rock song. Whatever it's called.

Back