AT&T backpackers

Summer

Reaction score
Not sure if either of these has been asked/answered; I didn't find anything using search. In case anyone was wondering...

Saw a general ATT commercial. The song is called "Coffee Shop" by Landon Pigg. Also used in a diamond commercial.

Verizon? I think

Does anyone know the song title and artist of the new Verizon commercial. The line of lyric in it is "I do believe I've fallen quite hard over you" Thanks in advance

Re: Verizon? I think

Previously used in a Diamond commercial, this Landon Pigg AT&T commercial is sure to be doctormemory's new favorite ad. :)

CANNOT find song or commercial!!

I am looking for this song that was on a commercial with a couple and the guy goes away on a trip. At the end, his girlfriend is sitting on a bench in a park by some water under a tree and he shows up and they hug and all that junk...BUT I cannot remember the song! pleeease help!

Re: CANNOT find song or commercial!!

Artist: Landon Pigg
Track: Falling In Love At a Coffee Shop

Cheers,
Rose

hellllp

Ok, this song is from a commercial that is haunting me since it's on the tip of my brain but can't remember which commercial the song comes from. It goes a little like this.. I guess I have fallen for you. I've fallen quite hard over you. Thats all I can remember!!!

Re: hellllp

never mind I found it! I was a At&t commercial. The song is called falling in love at a coffee shop by Landon Pigg!

Back