Rescue Me Season 5

Unit

Advanced Member
Reaction score
Rescue Me

There is a brand new ad on FX for the show Rescue Me and I have been unable to find the song that plays in it..

The song lyrics are sung kind of fast and I believe they go: "On another day, come on! Come on!" Or something like that, I looked in the other Rescue Me thread and it wasn't in there.

FX Rescue Me

There's a commercial for Rescue Me on FX where the characters are giants walking around the city. Does anyone know the name of the song?

What is the name of the new Rescue Me commercial that has the characters as giants and walking around NYC. Someone else said Yell Fire, but it is not correct.
Thanks!

Re: The Rescue Me commercial

yes-that is not the song that I heard

Some of the words include yo, yo, yo sounds rap-like- It has a good beat and you can dance to it...

That's it!! The you tube video I watched earlier sounded nothing like this. Thanks!!!

That's it!! The you tube video I watched earlier sounded nothing like this. Thanks!!!

One must not trust nor believe everything one see or hears on youtube.

Adtunes, however, when the answer is certified and verified, is trustworthy all the time.

We are a great and highly successful team.

Ummm, ok thanks again.
Is this some sort of cult???

lol dnt sweat it 'fwanga' , we are simply here to help each other out =)

DoctorMemory is correct. This is simply the best place to find the best music in the zeitgeist. This is the final word for culture vultures. No cult, just reliable information!

Re: Rescue Me Commercial Music?!

Hi- this is not one of the songs mentioned earlier in this thread and has no lyrics at all in the clip; have a listen:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXPmLyMrjUo

I've not been able to find anything out there on this tune. I'm not mad desparate yet but something about it sounds familiar but can't place the artist. From what I've seen while lurking here, if no one here knows it I'll never find out! ;-)

Thanks,
Muddy

Re: Rescue Me Commercial Music?!

Hi- this is not one of the songs mentioned earlier in this thread and has no lyrics at all in the clip; have a listen:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXPmLyMrjUo

I've not been able to find anything out there on this tune. I'm not mad desparate yet but something about it sounds familiar but can't place the artist. From what I've seen while lurking here, if no one here knows it I'll never find out! ;-)

Thanks,
Muddy

The song sort of sounds like Rubyhorse - Fell On Bad Days, a song used in the series early on.

FX Networks Commercial Song

Thank you for any help you may give me. The song I've been trying to find has been in many FX network show promos. I just heard it again in this weeks promo for Rescue Me. It seems like a slow rock song and the part always being played has people singing, or chanting, "Woah" once but for like 7 seconds ... maybe its "Oh", i dont know. Once again thanks for any help. I checked out other threads on FX television shows and tried listening to the songs on itunes with no luck.

Back