Degree Men deodorant

bzudo

Reaction score
the guys is a store aisle and smells degree deodorant. he jumps out of a plane with a shopping cart, lands on a road, coasts down a hill in between two semi trucks and then wakes up back in the store.

what song is played during the commercial. the only lyrics i can make out seem to come from a dj shouting, "now bass" and then later "now drums".

this commercial was played a lot during the ncaa march madness tournament

any ideas?

Re: Degree Mens deodorant

Yes I too am looking for this song. Would love to know who actually does it. Got a great beat to it. Something to roll to.:rolleyes:

The lyrics sound something like:

1,2,3,4,5 now drum nuh nuh now drum

I just saw the commercial tonight for the first time and I kept rewinding it on my DVR. Went to their website, and the commercial plays there to. I looked at the FAQ's and found a way to send the company a question asking about who does the song. Hopefully they will answer and I'll post here if they do.

I want to know, too, please.

Thanks!

Never got a response from Degree deodorant about the commercial. Gonna try again.

hey, I called them, and they emailed me back this:

Thank you so much for calling!

The song name on our "plane" commercial is Knock Out. The Authors are
Benjamin Lebeau and Guillame Briere. At this time the song is not
available for download.

We hope this information is helpful!
Your friends at Degree
JB

Degree deodorant

looking for the song in the commercial that shows a guy with a shopping cart jump out of an airplane and land on the interstate in between two large semis. the song goes 'one two three four five, now drums"

Back