Southland

frau

Reaction score
I saw the commercial a couple days ago and there are guitars playing in the background and I've heard the same song in a Gossip Girl commercial.

Does anyone know?

Re: Southland on NBC

If it's the same commercial Ive been seeing then it's Alexi Murdoch's "Orange Sky".

Neither of those are right. That isn't the commercial I'm talking about. It's a pretty recent commercial saying what day of the week it's going to be on.

Thanks for trying! :)

Does the song your talking about say something like " I am the last known survivor"? because I've been trying for the past 4 hours to find that song and I swear its in the new Southland promo. I thought it was Kings of Leon but when I search for the lyric all I get is Eye of the Tiger. It's frustrating me. Any help will be greatly appreciated

There is no singing in the commercial and it sounds more like a rock song.

ok. If anyone else can help me out though or suggest web sites that will help me figure out the song. let me know

frau do you mean this promo? The song's not the same, but it reminds me of a slower version of "Bright Stars" by Videohelper (which was used in two different Gossip Girl promos - here's one for comparison).

Yeah that's the same music in GG and Southland. That's the one I was looking for. So is the song called - Bright Stars?

Yup, it's from the Videohelper Music Production Library I linked in post #3.

I saw the commercial a couple days ago and there are guitars playing in the background and I've heard the same song in a Gossip Girl commercial.

Does anyone know?

Alexi Murdoch - Orange Sky

frau do you mean this promo? The song's not the same, but it reminds me of a slower version of "Bright Stars" by Videohelper (which was used in two different Gossip Girl promos - here's one for comparison).

If I want to download the song what exactly would I look up? I have been looking for this song since December when I heard it on and AMC commercial.

I'm not sure you can download it legally, but you can hear it by going here and doing a database search of 'bright stars'.

Southland on TNT

Anybody know the name of the song that has been playing in the commercials for Southland on TNT? It's a promo for the encore of the first season before the new season starts in January. I can't understand any of the lyrics but it has a rock-blues-esque sound to it. Prominent percussion and guitar with a male voice. Thanks!

Re: Southland on TNT

Anybody know the name of the song that has been playing in the commercials for Southland on TNT? It's a promo for the encore of the first season before the new season starts in January. I can't understand any of the lyrics but it has a rock-blues-esque sound to it. Prominent percussion and guitar with a male voice. Thanks!

I was wondering the same thing... :unsure:

Re: Southland on TNT

The song is by Johnny Cash and its called "God is going to cut you down".

Two Songs In Question - Southland and Cell Commercial

1. In the commercial for TNT's new show Southland there is a song that goes something like "Champion, I'm the champion, I'm the champion..." I've looked around the web and many people online seem to respond with a Johnny Cash song, which is not the one I am looking for. If anyone has any idea, please let me know. It's a female singer.

2. There is some cell phone/cell phone provider commercial with a bunch of animated phones dancing on a mountain or ski resort or something like that with this upbeat technoey song (with foreign lyrics) playing in the background. I want to know that song! I couldn't find it after a while of searching, but I havent the slightest idea what the commercial was anymore. Haven't seen it in a while. It sounded like it might be Swiss or Norwegian or something, but I really don't know. I'd love to know if anyone knows!

Thanks a lot! Appreciate it! These have been bugging me for a while.

Re: Two Songs In Question - Southland and Cell Commercial

Please do not ask multiple (unrelated) questions in a single post.

The cellphone ad is a Radio Shack cellphone commercial.

Back