Schick Quattro TrimStyle for Women

tashie

Reaction score
does anyone know the song in this commercial? i'm sure it's fairly new, tonight was the first time i've seen it. there weren't any words, just a female voice doing some 'ahh'-ing. kind of sounded like feist.

The poster of the vid on Youtube says its by Angela McCluskey. If someone wants to look into it further...

Sorry guys...but I emailed the company and this is what they sent me back....

Edna,

Thank you for sharing your interest and appreciation to our newest commercial for Quattro for Women TrimStyle. The commercial and song was originally developed to complement our new product and marketing campaign. At this time, we are working to gather and provide this information to consumers like yourself inquiring about content of the commercial.

Please check back regularly on the Quattro for Women website, http://www.quattroforwomen.com for an update to your inquiry when it becomes available.

Thank you again for contacting Schick. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us again via email or phone at 1.800.SHAVERS (1.800.742.8377).

Sincerely,

Elizabeth
Schick Consumer Affairs

guess we'll never know!!!

Actually I found out why the song is so familiar! The backup accent music of the song for
Games Without Frontiers - Peter Gabriel is REMIXED and SAMPLED to sound like the Gabriel song. I'm sure it was more for copyright reasons, and this wouldn't be the first time a commercial has done it before.
Also, try to listen to it without the 80s electric sound and hear Kate Bush's beat that sounds like it says "she's so popular" when it fact she is saying in french, "Jeux Sans Frontieres" a translation of the song title.

I'm gonna get this song from i-tunes before I forget it again! It's been a long time since I heard it.

So, while Angel Mc-something did the vocal background mix, it's clearly a sample revised version close to the Peter Gabriel song,

Actually I found out why the song is so familiar! The backup accent music of the song for
Games Without Frontiers - Peter Gabriel is REMIXED and SAMPLED to sound like the Gabriel song. I'm sure it was more for copyright reasons, and this wouldn't be the first time a commercial has done it before.
Also, try to listen to it without the 80s electric sound and hear Kate Bush's beat that sounds like it says "she's so popular" when it fact she is saying in french, "Jeux Sans Frontieres" a translation of the song title.

I'm gonna get this song from i-tunes before I forget it again! It's been a long time since I heard it.

So, while Angel Mc-something did the vocal background mix, it's clearly a sample revised version close to the Peter Gabriel song,
In response to the peter gabriel sample for the quattro commercial...It also sounds like they may have sampled Nina Gordon "tonight and the rest if my life". It is the ahhhhhhhhhh ahhh ahhhhhhhh feel so alive this is all wanna feel tonight". lol
Listen closely you can hear it in the background while the announcer is talking....Check it out. it starts at the 19 sec. mark
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAk77Kr_OwQ

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xmmbe_nina-gordon-tonight-the-rest-of_music

wilkinson quattro for woman commercial

Anyone know the tune for the commercial in which it shows woman walking past plants and the bush changes shapes? its for a razor with a trimmer on the other end... bad commercial, GREAT TUNE! (ps - Im in the uk)

Re: wilkinson quattro for woman commercial

yep thats the one.. just found the other thread. GUTTED! thanks anyway!

does anyone know the song in this commercial? i'm sure it's fairly new, tonight was the first time i've seen it. there weren't any words, just a female voice doing some 'ahh'-ing. kind of sounded like feist.
ok so i did a little browsing around the web and found that the song in the schick quattro"bushes" commercial is sung by none other than Mz.Angela McCluskey and it is not a full length song... yes i know i was heart broken to learn the news but there is a full length in the making at a production studio in N.Y.C. so just keep ya ears and eyes open or you can visit her site at www.myspace.com/angelamccluskeymusic

;)
Hi there! The artist is Angela McCluskey. The song is "I'm not the girl", & is available at www.quattroforwomen.com ;)

Schick Quattro TrimStyle For Women (US Commercial)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAk77Kr_OwQ[/ame]

Anyone know the song? Sounds like it might be Angela McCluskey, but as far as I know, there is no song called "My Style" on her album, You Could Start A Fight In An Empty House.

Yea I love her. She does scores for Telepopmusik like Love Can Damage Your Health. Check it out!

Re: wilkinson quattro for woman commercial

Anyone know the tune for the commercial in which it shows woman walking past plants and the bush changes shapes? its for a razor with a trimmer on the other end... bad commercial, GREAT TUNE! (ps - Im in the uk)

Hey the song is: I'm not your girl by LMNTL feat. Angela McCluskey

Back