Castle Season 1

kungfubear

Reaction score
Does anyone know the song near the very end of last night's premiere episode of Castle? It played after Castle asked Beckett out and she turned him down, during the montage scene of Castle writing at his computer.

Thanks.
-John

from castle 03/16....

at the end if the show , I think the lyrics go something like you can lay your head right here to feel free.... Or something like that....

Thanks....

New ABC Series Castle - Song?

Second eposode was last night (3/16). Song playing at the end of the episode had the lyrics: "I can see it in your eyes, speaking to me" and "Come on in, the door is always open."

Nice sound. Anyone know the name of the song and who the artist is?

Re: Castle

Looking for a song in the March 23 episode playing in the scene where Castle's daughter confesses that she lied to him about once jumping a subway turnstile. It's got piano, acoustic guitar, and trumpte, and sounds a little like Elliott Smith or Badly Drawn Boy. The only audible line from the song was, "I'm standing by yours side," which sounded like the last line in the song.

Any help would be great. Thanks!

so i need help figuring out what song this is....it was on the last new episode on April 20th and its the first song played and i think it went "i dont know anything about you, what will it take..." hopefully someone knows....thanks

so i need help figuring out what song this is....it was on the last new episode on April 20th and its the first song played and i think it went "i dont know anything about you, what will it take..." hopefully someone knows....thanks
"Birds Of A Feather" by The Rosenbergs

Does anyone know the name of the song that was at the end of May 4th's episode???

Anyone know whose cover of "Pack Up Your Troubles In Your Old Kit Bag" played during the opening shot of 'Castle' in tonight's (5/11/09) episode? Thanks!

Anyone know, off the top of their heads, the little tune that played when Castle's daughter was returning home from her date? Castle is reading a book and the daughter sweetly kisses her date away. What is that song! Lyrics..,

"when I woke up, there was more to love
when I woke up, there was more
when I woke up,
when I woke up, there was more to love"

a slow up beat little piece with a piano synthesizer and one of the bubbliest voices you could ever heard come out of a woman.

Castle. Episode 10. "A Death in the Family." about 3/4's of the way through the episode.

Anyone know whose cover of "Pack Up Your Troubles In Your Old Kit Bag" played during the opening shot of 'Castle' in tonight's (5/11/09) episode? Thanks!

The song is by Minnutes on 'Pretty Baby' -- it's on iTunes!

Hi =)
Someone knows the song at the beginning of episode 10? =)
Thanks!
Ilmatar

I forget which episode, but the lyrics were "I'm on a molehill around... go to a turnhill."

on the season finale episode of castle, there was a song near the end of a scene going to commercial, the words were "You're so stuck up", any idea who sings this?

Thanks!

Back