Flight of the Conchords

AuntieCoagulant

Reaction score
Is there enough love here for Bret and Jemaine to start an entire FotC thread? What's your favorite song of theirs? Favorite episodes? Who's cutest? You can choose anyone. I'm sure the ladies love them some Murray! Am I right?

This is one of my favorite TV shows. I especially like that manager Murray. His ignorance in managing a band is hilarious.

I LOVE wub: LOVE wub: LOVE wub: these guys!

I have 2nd row tickets to their show up in Vancouver in May...I CANNOT WAIT!

I laugh everytime I hear Business time...Foux de fa fa...Mutha Uckas...Ladies of the World...

LOL hermaphrodite lady man ladies LOL...god that's so funny :p

I love their friend Raj...LOL...such a bad influence on them LOL

I LOVE wub: LOVE wub: LOVE wub: these guys!

I have 2nd row tickets to their show up in Vancouver in May...I CANNOT WAIT!

I am SOOOOO JEALOUS!! I hope you get some pics and share them! From what I have
heard and read they are super nice in person and are gracious about posing for photos.
I know you'll have a blast!
I laugh everytime I hear Business time...Foux de fa fa...Mutha Uckas...Ladies of the World...

I think those are all my faves too as well as If You're Into It and Hiphopopotamus vs. Rhymenoceros. So far the songs on the new season aren't really grabbing me,
except for Friends and Hurt Feelings. Oh, and the song about epileptic dogs is funny too! And Carol Brown (Choir of Ex-Girlfriends). OK so they're growing on me. I also love that weird/cute/funny scene in episode 7 (the new season) where Bret is singing some Korean love song karaoke style.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLFo3HspnRs

I love this show. It's too bad it's done for good now :(

My favorites are the very first two they ever showed on the TV show (You're so Beautiful and Robots (Humans are Dead)) and my all time fave is TOO MANY DICKS ON THE DANCE FLOOR! (not enough ladies too many mans!)

If you haven't seen, "Yes Man" with Jim Carey, Murray plays the bank manager (thought that was funny, going from a band manager to bank manager..only changed by one letter).

So I laughed or smiled for 2 hours STRAIGHT...the show was SOOOOOOOOO GOOOD!!!! I was "this close" to Bret's "sugalumps" at one point b/c he jumped up on the edge of the orchestra pit and I was in row 2...there's vid of it on youtube...when he falls back into the orchestra pit...LOL...no comedians were harmed in the making of the video :D:D:D:D:D

Personally, I like Hip..vs Rym, and yes, I know their are enough interest to start a thread of this show. My favorite episode is when that get mugged, Brett runs, and they get their "camera phone" jacked! As for cutest, My girlfriend says Jemaine or Murray.

I have already been to the show at UCF in orlando, I think it was their second show in an Arena, Mel was the opening act, although she did her own stand-up in a Mel-like character.
I usually work Security for the arena, and the Magic BBall games, but my girlfriend did not want to go back stage to meet them, and I didn't push it. the show when they were playing was great(although they didn't play Hipp vs Rym, bummer) but when they were not playing, the crowd of ass jacks were shouting all types of things....they were good about playing off the comments. I got a shirt " too many ....on the dance floor. alltogether, really cool!

Back