Lifetime Movie Network

barstr7

Reaction score
It features scenes from different movies the channel airs (ending with a scene from My Father The Hero featuring Gérard Depardieu and a very young Katherine Heigl) and a woman singing lyrics something like:

"sit back I've got something for you...
this life is ready to embrace you...
you'll find life is not so boring"

Hey, does anyone know the name of the song that is playing during the LMN promo for all the movie they are fixing to play? Its a girl singing and was a popular song. Thank you!

Hey, does anyone know the name of the song that is playing during the LMN promo for all the movie they are fixing to play? Its a girl singing and was a popular song. Thank you!
It is "Love, Save the Empty" by Erin McCarley

Show Me What I'm Looking For by Carolina Liar is the song in the latest movie network commercial.

Im looking for the name of the song that played tonight on LMN. It played while previewing all of 'your favorite movies'. I think it said something along the lines of '4 hours a day 7 days a week.' I could have swore the lyrics went something along the lines of 'you make my heart(or head) go boom shocka locka' It was a slower song, kinda seductive sounding, and I believe it was sung by a woman. The commercial play 9pm and 1030 pm.

Anjulie - Boom 2009 (with lyrics) I've searched and searched for it myself!
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHzh6QJC0k8[/ame]

Back