Late Night with Jimmy Fallon

missingmoon33

Advanced Member
Reaction score
Just out of curiosity, is the song that the Roots play during Jimmy and Cameron Diaz's dance off available anywhere or was that just made up on the fly?

Anyone got a link to dl the audio? I usually just dl the video then convert to mp3 but all the videos of it I have found are flash so I can't dl them. Any help would be much obliged.

Jimmy Fallon "Thank You" Notes

Hello!

During the Jimmy Fallon "Late Night" Show, on Friday nights Fallon has a regular segment called "Thank You Notes." When Jimmy is writing each thank you card, his piano guy plays a solo tune for background music that has a short, repetitious sort of pattern.

Does anyone know the name of this tune? It is usually played as a pinao solo, and it's a very haunting type of a song.

Thanks, in advance, for your kind help on this!

Glockorola

Yes, that U-Tube clip is it.

Anyone know the name of this tune?

Thanks!

Glockorola

Re: Jimmy Fallon "Thank You" Notes

I too am looking for this music. Particularly the part at the end when the rest of the bank comes in. Does anyone know if this is a song or is it just something the totally awesome roots made up on for the show.

Hello!

During the Jimmy Fallon "Late Night" Show, on Friday nights Fallon has a regular segment called "Thank You Notes." When Jimmy is writing each thank you card, his piano guy plays a solo tune for background music that has a short, repetitious sort of pattern.

Does anyone know the name of this tune? It is usually played as a pinao solo, and it's a very haunting type of a song.

Glockorola

I'm sure it is not something "Roots" made up specially for the show. A good friend of mine recently told me that she has heard this same song played in her Catholic Church right after Communion, but she doesn't know the name of it! She thinks it is a Christian based religious tune, written some many years ago!

Glockorola

Song ID from part of Jimmy Fallon "Lazy Sunday" performed live...

This has been killing me for a long time...I can't pin point it...and I should know it.

The live performance can be seen here on Hulu...

http://www.hulu.com/watch/133291/late-night-with-jimmy-fallon-lazy-sunday-live

The specific portion of the video with the included sound I know I've heard in a song starts @1:37 and ends @1:55.

Its not a song per se, but more of a sample that I have heard and wanted to see if you guys could help me locate it.

Re: Jimmy Fallon "Thank You" Notes

Hello!

Glockorola

The song is October, by U2, but with an increase in tempo.

Back