CSI Season 9

Enigma776

Reaction score
What was the song played at the beginning of the episode? If some one could help me out please.

Nevermind... :lol: .it has to be the season premiere.......I'll see what I can find out for you.

There has only been one episode in SE 9. it was the season opener titled "For Warrick"
i would also like to know this music. there was some good stuff playing throughout this episode.

You know what I thought it sounded a bit like the gladiator soundtrack and now I know why.

Cheers

what was the song being played when they turn on Warrick's car radio? It sounded R&Bish/inspirational. HELP!?!

i just heard some lyrics from the part im talkin about. it sounds like a somewhat older song, with a girl and a guy singing. they're saying "i've been down this road before". i'll search for it but if someone knows please tell me.

~random question~ what is a Code of Page??
someone answered one of my song questions from a site playin music and they said they checked the Code of Page. what does that mean? it could be useful if i knew.

Originally posted by casper11@Oct 12 2008, 11:49 AM
what was the song being played when they turn on Warrick's car radio? It sounded R&Bish/inspirational. HELP!?!
It's So Hard to Say Goodbye to Yesterday by Boyz II Men

There is an electronica song playing while the guy is working in the lab around 46 minutes in. Anyone know what it is?

What about the song playing in the beginning when they go into the club for the first time and Catherine sees her daughter?

Ok so it seems that all those songs are from the same guy : Paul Edge

Couldn t find the songs yet :s

They played a different version of Linkin Parks "Leave out all the rest". Does any one know where to find it, it's not on iTunes. Also what was the song playing when Nick and Brass went to the S&M club. It sounded very Doors ish.

Leave Out All the Rest: Linkin Park
Never Be Mine: Kate Bush
Venus in Furs: The Velvet Underground & Nico
We Carry On: Portishead

Re: CSI Grissom's Last Episode

What was the instrumental piece that played over the last bit of the episode as Grissom was walking down the hall of the CSI Unit? It sounded familiar...ish...:blink:

Re: CSI January 2009

OK...so the David Gray song is NOT the song I want...The song I'm after is instrumental...and was played at the end of the EPISODE (not the promo)...

It starts when Grissom is packing up the last of his office and walks down the hall looking in all the rooms at all the guys on the team...it ends when he gets to Costa Rica and finds Sara...

? Doc ? What do you think

Re: CSI Grissom's Last Episode

You didn’t imagine it, I heard it too and it’s definitely not “As I’m Leaving” by David Gray. It seems to be all piano and it seems familiar, but I’m not sure from where. It’s really been driving me nuts for the past few days… Any ideas?

CSI Season 9 episode 11 - The Grave Shift

What is the song that is playing when Lawrence Fishburn's character and Hodges are re-creating the bomb.

It's got this wicked funky beat, and some horns in the background ... appears to be an instrumental only... I need to know what it is. it's wicked.

Re: CSI Season 9 episode 11 - The Grave Shift

Does any one know the name of the song playing at the end of the episode when Langston is working after closing?

Re: CSI Season 9 episode 11 - The Grave Shift

What is the song that is playing when Lawrence Fishburn's character and Hodges are re-creating the bomb.

It's got this wicked funky beat, and some horns in the background ... appears to be an instrumental only... I need to know what it is. it's wicked.

I think it might be "tickle it" by mocean worker. or it could be "shake ya boogie" by mocean worker.

Back