Obama-spiracies

a_iver

Tauntor
Reaction score
I was looking through my dream journal and stopped on this one.
This was February 6, 2006.

I remember that there was some kind of a raid on the building. People stormed in with machine guns and dropped in through the roof. One of the troopers walked up to the bar and picked up the phone. He was a government agent, but they were all secretly planning on overthrowing the US government. He dialed a phone number and handed me the phone. It was the president. Not Bush, but some black guy (I saw glimpses of his face as I was talking to him). The government agent pointed a gun at me and told me to tell the president what they were planning on doing. I said “Hi... Mr President? My name is Anthony.... I'm a civilian (I saw the president look dissapointed for a second).. there are some of your government agents here who are going to overthrow the government.“ He got really depressed and said “I had to hear it from a CIVILIAN. My own people won't even talk to me."

Creepy!

(i also was with penelope cruz, and had my own clone)

Was this maybe the same night you watched Deep Impact?

Well no, but Morgan Freeman was the president. It was just a joke.

Well no, but Morgan Freeman was the president. It was just a joke.

yeah i know, it seems like all those apocalyptic movies have black presidents. what's up with that?

oh very little. just fwalloping around on my daily internet roundabouts. eating salty bread, yay!

yeah i know, it seems like all those apocalyptic movies have black presidents. what's up with that?
Well, I know of ONE apocalyptic movie with a black president. And my guess is because it took place in the not-so-distant future and at the time, a black president was a near-futuristic concept.

I wouldn't look too far into it.

Ya Republican. <_<

Hell if I know, my brother had to order it for me at this little Japanese restaurant he took me to last year before I left Florida.. but it wasn't vegetarian, I know that much.

I was wanting it so badly ever since and I finally took a chance with the stuff this guy makes fresh at the grocery store, and it turned out to be pretty decent. The ones I get from him are just generically labelled "maki sushi combo" but I'm pretty sure one of the rolls has crab in it, not sure about the others.. :unsure:

Well, I know of ONE apocalyptic movie with a black president. And my guess is because it took place in the not-so-distant future and at the time, a black president was a near-futuristic concept.

I wouldn't look too far into it.

Ya Republican. <_<

Haha, yeah actually though I voted independent ;)

Re: Sushi-spiracies

Sushi rules. Especially dragon rolls.. eel with rice and other stuff wrapped in seaweed i think and dipped in wasabi and soysauce.. probably not healthy but it could be the best thing i've ever tasted

Re: Sushi-spiracies

Sushi rules. Especially dragon rolls.. eel with rice and other stuff wrapped in seaweed i think and dipped in wasabi and soysauce.. probably not healthy but it could be the best thing i've ever tasted
How's it not healthy? It's fish and vegetables. I mean the rice is carbs and the soy sauce is sodium but it beats the hell out of a Big Mac right? ;)

Back