Dollhouse

KannD86

All-Star Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if any of the songs from episode 3 - Stage Fright will be available anywhere?

Depends on which ones you mean:

"Superstar (Smash It)" (which played numerous times throughout the episode) is originally by Kimberly Cole (the actress playing Rayna re-recorded it for the show). You should have no problems finding that one (Kimberly is actually offering a free download of it on her MySpace right now) or "The High" by Light FM (playing when Ballard meets with Lubov)

Two other Kimberly Cole songs (her version) were used in the club scene ("Overdose" & "Blow The Lights Out"), but I don't think they've been released yet.

"Make Your Move" (sung at the last concert) was another song re-recorded for the show, though I'm not sure who the original artist is, if there is one.

"Freedom" (the song Echo auditions with and is also played at the end of the episode) was written specifically for the show and was sung by Eliza Dushku & Jaime Lee Kirchner (Rayna). Unless Fox or one of the actresses makes this available via a soundtrack or other means, you won't be able to get.

Awesome! Thanks so much. I hope they decide to release them all eventually.

Dollhouse March 6th

Does anyone know what that song was at the end of the episode "Gray Hour" on Fox's Dollhouse? It sounded like it had the lyric "although you are far away you always seem near to me," but I couldn't understand the rest. A woman was singing.

How about the song that played in the beginning of "Gray Hour", when we first see Taffy and her crew having a party in the lobby of the hotel?

Anyone?...Anyone?...Bueller?...Bueller? :)

-John

Okay, so in episode 6, Man in the Street, there is a slow song that plays like twice through the show... I think there were lyrics about sleep? I kind of forgot.. I really like it, but i don't know what it's called, does anyone know?

Dollhouse - Episode 7 "Echoes"

Does anyone know the song played at the end of Episode 7? It starts playing when Adelle finishes speaking with Dominic and watches Echo on the monitor, and then the song continues while Mellie is leaving her apartment.

The lyrics I was able to catch were:

"and so they say for everything a reason"
"for every ending a new beginning"
"and those who..."

Thanks in advance!

Never mind. Someone on the Fox Dollhouse discussion board provided the answer.

The song is called "For Everything A Reason" by Carina Round

Dollhouse 4/3/2009

Anyone have any idea what song played at the end of the show when they went back in their 'sleeping coffins'? I think the song played twice during the episode.

does anybody no were i can find the kimberly cole songs overdose and blow the lights out?

Dollhouse Season 2

in the premiere episode of Dollhouse for season 2...when Paul is realizing how much Echo actually remembers...does anyone know what song plays?

i've been trying to figure it out for a while now haha
thanks!!

Re: Dollhouse Season 2

Anyone know the song in the club in the serial killer episode when the guy is dancing while he thinks he's Kiki. Fast pop song, female vocals.

Some lyrics: "I can see you stalking at the...door? I've been here before", "Temptation...I will not be? caught. 'Cause I can read those bedroom? eyes and all I see is lights. No more poison killing my emotion I will not be frozen dancing in my gravity gravity. I'll stop stop prayin' 'cause I'm not not playin'...Spin me faster like a kaleidoscope all I've got's the floor. Well you can try but I've found the antedote. Music is the cure. So you can try to paralyze but I know ???? No more poison killing my emotion I will not be frozen dancing in my gravity gravity. I'll stop stop prayin' 'cause I'm not not playin'..."

Re: Dollhouse Season 2

taltos, you rock! Thanks so much!

Back