Rocky 4

jnasty

Reaction score
Well the song i'm thinking of isn't on the soundtrack for the fourth rocky, and its when he starts doing all that intense training, (pull ups , and running in the mountains, and it shows how the russian guy is training). I was just wondering because I don't know any of the lyrics so I can't google it. Thanks. :)

I think it's something called "Training Montage" by Vince DiCola. Not sure where you could get that. :(

Nah, just looked at vince dicola's myspace and its "hearts on fire", but thanks for pointing me in the direction. :D

hello all, this is my first post and im going for a long shot,:)
i recently watched rocky 4 again and got all caught up in music particularly the training sequence where old balboa is training in the snow and running from the reds i have the rocky soundtrack cd the song is called HEARTS ON FIRE. but the song on the album ends short of the catchy section that is in the film where he is running up the hill:(
thankyou in advance

Rocky IV

What's the name of this song from Rocky IV? It's not on soundtrack. I tried searching but can't find name of the song or artist.

Back