Third Watch

babyluv

Reaction score
I am hoping someone out there can help me find a song that I heard on Third Watch which aired on Monday, October 6th. There was a song that they played off and on during the show. It is based off the poem Do not Stand at my grave and weep by Mary Frye. The song was beautiful. It was sung by a female and I have not been able to find it anywhere. I would love to get my hands on this song, because it has such a deep and personal meaning to me. Can you help?

Thank You!

Thank you so so much. I can't tell you how much I appreciate it. You have been very helpful. Thanks.

Thank you so much antaeus162. I think you are pretty great yourself.

Can anybody tell me what the name of the song was in the second episode of this season's Third Watch? I'm about 90% sure it was Saliva and it had lyrics like "I'm not gonna hide behind myself anymore.... and then something about pain....lol, i can't remember anymore of it but if you know what it is please please please tell me what it is!! It is played right at the end of the episode. Thanks

No, it's definitely not Nickelback Someday. Trust me I know that song. Like I said, I'm almost 100% sure it's Saliva, I just need to know what the song is called.

Can anyone tell me the name and artist of the song playing at the begining of the show and the same song about halfway through. It was a female artist. Any help would so greatly be appreciated. I truly loved it when I heard it. Thanks. :D

Can anybody tell me the name of the song that was in the end of tonight's episode of Third Watch? It sounded kind of like Green Day and it had the lyrics "I walk alone..." in it. I can't remember much else. Thanks!

That was "Boulevard of Broken Dreams" by Green Day

You can listen to an audio sample of the song here, track 8. Also available for download from .

Does anyone know the song that was played on Third Watch at the end of the show on November 5th? Please let me know, I would really appreciate it. Thanks.

Yes, that's the song! Thank you very much for your speedy response. :D

Good morning.

I just got around to finally watching friday's episode of Third Watch. At the end of the show there was a great song. It was sung by a female and was a ballad. I caught just a few of the words to the song, but there was a line saying "I'm sorry that I'm going to let you down." and also something in the song about I'm not going to be here for you anymore. Sorry so vague about the song. Any ideas? ;)

Back